MW3: Slaughterhouse "Kill 50,000 total Enemies in MWZ" Farming Method Removed on Nov 17 Update

2 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

Still getting max 1.500 kills here with the same method.... Ill have to double up then playtime then

this is very bad method, try the one that I wrote bellow 

Use ACT 1 final mission 
Have two consoles 
One console is main and you will be running act 1 with it 
Second console have Large Backpack with 8 circuits and 1 scorcher in Tombstone

I get both accounts into same lobby and start game. When in game, I drop things from tombstone that are saved on second account to my main account. 
After tombstone is emptied, I simply close game on that playstation and continue playing on main as it is still in game. 
I equip scorcher, jump to tier 3 to buy perks then jump to Extraction exfill mission 

As soon as I get into the mission on top of tower I take one circuit and then continue mission to helipad. 
Grinding starts. 

I have found AFK spot on helipad, zombies will be rotating there, and you can literally AFK there without taking damage for 8 minutes: https://imgur.com/gallery/4p0MJK2, simply lie down to ground on that spot, on image, you can see the guy have equipped mask and there is icon of the mask, I lied down exactly on that spot where the mask icon is as the zombies could get to me when I was like he on the picture after I lied down there, it was afk from there, then you need to enter new circuits to turret again and get back to spot. 
If you run out of circuits, you can find 9 more in the mission, with scorcher you have them collected in 1 min so you wont loose much zombie kills 

When you run out of circuits in that mission, simply enter chopper and finish mission so the kills count. 
Rinse and repeat. 

So with all of this, I enter into game and it takes like 5-7 minutes to get into mission exfil with gear. 
45minute of mission and you are farming 40minutes. 
Worst game with just 16 circuits = 2500kills
Normal game with 18 cirucuits = 2800-2900 kills
With Luck 21+ circuits = 3150 kills 

This method is almost AFK and you wont fall a sleep during farming it like with spore control or other methods. This way you can chill near the computer. I tried spore control and other methods when they still worked, but you had to play for 50 minutes straight, it was taking a toll on me :D I needed some afk method like this and it wasnt tedious as it seems. 
Done this trophy in 1day with this method. 

circuit locations: 

There is one more, near DR JANSEN when she is doing the percantage, it is on the ground on cardboard, few meters right in front of the doors, that DR Janses will go out when she finishes loading and goes for extraction. 

Edited by SKT_Dante_
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SKT_Dante_ said:

Use ACT 1 final mission 
Have two consoles 

I get both accounts into same lobby and start game. When in game, I drop things from tombstone that are saved on second account to my main account. 
After tombstone is emptied, I simply close game on that playstation and continue playing on main as it is still in game. 
I equip scorcher, jump to tier 3 to buy perks then jump to Extraction exfill mission 

As soon as I get into the mission on top of tower I take one circuit and then continue mission to helipad. 
Grinding starts. 

I have found AFK spot on helipad, zombies will be rotating there, and you can literally AFK there without taking damage for 8 minutes: https://imgur.com/gallery/4p0MJK2, simply lie down to ground on that spot, on image, you can see the guy have equipped mask and there is icon of the mask, I lied down exactly on that spot where the mask icon is as the zombies could get to me when I was like he on the picture after I lied down there, it was afk from there, then you need to enter new circuits to turret again and get back to spot. 
If you run out of circuits, you can find 9 more in the mission, with scorcher you have them collected in 1 min so you wont loose much zombie kills 

When you run out of circuits in that mission, simply enter chopper and finish mission so the kills count. 
Rinse and repeat. 

So with all of this, I enter into game and it takes like 5-7 minutes to get into mission exfil with gear. 

This method is almost AFK and you wont fall a sleep during farming it like with spore control or other methods. This way you can chill near the computer. I tried spore control and other methods when they still worked, but you had to play for 50 minutes straight, it was taking a toll on me :D I needed some afk method like this and it wasnt tedious as it seems. 

circuit locations: 

There is one more, near DR JANSEN when she is doing the percantage, it is on the ground on cardboard, few meters right in front of the doors, that DR Janses will go out when she finishes loading and goes for extraction. 

Main problem with act 1 method is that you first need unlock this act 1 mission and to unlock it you need to grind tasks that can take 10-15 hours

On 12/27/2023 at 7:16 AM, BossMadMax said:

I can confirm that method with Outlast works good. With lvl 3 weapon and few perks from the start I did 3600 kills in 50 minutes. But yeah, it is pretty intense.

Can you do the outlast contract in tier 1 also or just tier 2?

Question: If i get all my kills on the ps5 version and then unlock the trophy on the ps5 version, if i go on the ps4 version, would i get the trophy or could i get the kills on the ps5 version and get by last few kills on the ps4 version, get the trophy on the ps4 version and then unlock it on the ps5 version?

5 hours ago, Gagan_30 said:

Question: If i get all my kills on the ps5 version and then unlock the trophy on the ps5 version, if i go on the ps4 version, would i get the trophy or could i get the kills on the ps5 version and get by last few kills on the ps4 version, get the trophy on the ps4 version and then unlock it on the ps5 version?

it should pop after 1 kills, i got my 50k on ps4 after doing 50k on ps5 than switched to ps4 and got one kill and it popped on ps4

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 3:48 AM, Aeternull said:

Just to let you know, the fast method of farming this Trophy using the exfil was removed on the latest update on Nov 17 2023. Patch Notes from CoD website states the following:

-"The cooldown for exfil activations has been increased to two minutes."
-"Reduced the number of Zombies that spawn at exfil locations to improve stability."

I have 93k kill not pop trophy 😭😭

On 12/24/2023 at 3:25 AM, SKT_Dante_ said:

Use ACT 1 final mission 
Have two consoles 

Grinding starts. 

Rinse and repeat. 

circuit locations: 

This is the way. I’m typing this post while totally AFK and racking up zombie kills.

I just bring in any turret circuits from aether nests/infected strongholds, and grab the circuits shown in the linked Reddit video from your post (and any other circuits that happen to spawn on the way to Jansen). The Act 1 story mission is super quick/easy to run through with PHD Flopper and an upgraded RGL. Once she’s on the helicopter, I deposit the circuits into the turret, set a timer for 7.5 min, and go prone on the helipad (right in front of the turret). This is far superior to Outlast farming in terms of the effort to kills ratio (it’s actually easy to repeat for hours).

On 11/30/2023 at 12:55 AM, veryrareoriginal said:

Tip: To do the monkey bomb glitch (monkey bomb never ends)

- get a sentry gun + money bomb
- jump on top of the sentry gun
- look down so your crosshair is inside the white circle
- throw monkey bomb
- wait 6 seconds
- pick up the sentry gun

Does this glitch still work ?

I still can't believe this hasn't been addressed by Activision in any of the patch notes. I fully respect they "reset" stats at the start of the month but if you have 50k kills, that trophy should pop man.

I spoke to Activison via email and a Playstation expert and both have advised to contact PS support. Do you guys think it's worth it? If so, how do you go about actually contacting PS?

Mine just popped fine. I started playing since week of launch on PS5 and it popped mid-game, stats show just over 50.000 kills.

Some tips for 3.000+ kills:

- use a big ammo gun, such as PDSW smg

- equip at least pap 1 and a tool

- have deadshot daquiri can active, so you can tap 1 shot kills super quick

- grab an outlast contract in tier 1. Any contract works, as long as the PMD is not in a mercenary stronghold. If so, cancel and find a different one.

- once you've activated the PMD, look for the spawn point of the zombies. It's usually outside the location.

- there will always be 10 zombies alive, so each kill will spawn a new one

- with deadshot draquiri you can shoot them super quick, so quick kills = quick spawns = quick kills etc

- mind the dogs

I've created a video to show how it's done. I found the spawn point quite quickly and got over 3.300 kills this round. I had a dog with me but that's not required.

Edited by HansPatat050
  • Like 1

Anyone know if kills still count when using the tombstone glitch (which requires closing app during exfil)? The in-game stats increase, but a TA comment suggests the trophy tracker may not be incrementing

To answer your question yes it does. I setup my tombstone and farming them. One of my account popped after around 70k kill (even after the stat reset on season 1 patch that I played on that day). Another account that i popped ps5 long time ago before season 1, but was too lazy to pop it right away on ps4 and now karma hit me back lol. I do camo and farming kill for over 120k now but too bad the ps4 version havent pop the trophy yet. So i have no idea, at least im farming camo for mw2 guns now so the kill count will keep increase till it pop (hope so).

• Like 1