Abby_TheLastofUs

What will the next remake be?  

193 members have voted

1. 1. What will the next remake be?

• Resident Evil – Code: Veronica
    • Resident Evil 5
    • Resident Evil remake remake
  2. 2. Favorite remake

It would be cool to get a remake of Code Veronica, I also agree that RE5 still feels fresh, I mean, are they going to remake RE7 and Village when the PS6 comes out? That's silly.

I'd also hope for Revelations 3 so they can finish that storyline, but I'm not sure if they are still interested in it... a full remake of the first game would also be great, since the last one came out 20 years ago (now that's a solid space of time to remake a game).

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 10:53 PM, poker_1987 said:

Hopefully they do 2.

The 2019 remake was pretty dire. Lacked the story and atmosphere of the original 

The remake is pretty beloved and atmosphere is one of the things it gets praised for.

I'd be interested to hear how you would have liked the game to be remade? What improvements would you make over the remake we got?

6 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

The remake is pretty beloved and atmosphere is one of the things it gets praised for.

I'd be interested to hear how you would have liked the game to be remade? What improvements would you make over the remake we got?

Make it brighter, make the music more pronounced like the original. Have better interaction between the characters like the original.

It just didn't capture the feeling of coming to a new town with all hell breaking out.

5 hours ago, poker_1987 said:

Make it brighter, make the music more pronounced like the original. Have better interaction between the characters like the original.

It just didn't capture the feeling of coming to a new town with all hell breaking out.

So the gameplay is fine? 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dantes_994 said:

To be quite honest I don't understand the hate

it's a blast on coop

Sure, different than most of what came before, but if you take it for what it is you have a gem

^ 100% agreed ^

The only other thing I would hope for as far as gun toting mechanics is concerned, is to be able to walk/run while loading/reloading your weapons on the fly.

This always kind-of annoyed me, but I put plenty of hours into RE5, because it was always a lot of fun in co-op.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 3:11 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

^ 100% agreed ^

The only other thing I would hope for as far as gun toting mechanics is concerned, is to be able to walk/run while loading/reloading your weapons on the fly.

This always kind-of annoyed me, but I put plenty of hours into RE5, because it was always a lot of fun in co-op.

As silly as some parts of RE5 were, Jill and Wesker clearly belongs to the hall of fame for some the most savage cinematics of all time - truly outstanding work.

Great action to be had, too.