What's your favorite PS4 game?

Charmed797

My favourite PS4 game of ALL TIME has to be either Sniper Elite 4 or Zombie Army 4: Dead War.

They're just well made, they've got great soundtracks and Rebellion Developments just absoulutley hit the mark.

As for First Party game of all time, I'd have to go with the tried and true TLOU Remastered. Just beautiful looking, can't wait to beat it on survivor mode.

• Like 3

Bloodborne for sure. It literally got me in to a whole entirely new genre and made me become a much bigger fan of action RPG. Before I played it, I never thought I'd like the Dark Souls series of games. I was really surprised by how much I took to it and I honestly don't think I'll find another game that makes me feel like it did for a while.

• Like 4

Resogun

Lc7a599.png

Words can't describe how much this game means to me. More than five years after getting the platinum, it still stands as my favorite PS4 game. Simple concept, but it works well enough. Mix it with great gameplay, game modes and the soundtrack and you'll know why I like it. That, and the fact that I've been boosting since 2018. That also played a huge part in becoming one of my favorite games of all time.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

Bloodborne was the first game I wished to plat, but it was not my first since I was stuck with "Darkbeast Paarl", an optional boss. It introduced me to the franchise.

Then, I borrowed a PS3 copy of Demon's Souls off a friend, and played DARK SOULS III a year later, two great games.

However, Bloodborne may be my favorite exclusive, but my all-time PS4 game is certainly YAKUZA 0. YAKUZA 0 is simply the peak of gaming.

Edited by Razzee-P