Unable to download DLCs in Ultimate Edition

hubi3366

Chances are that they've done exactly what they did with GRID Autosport, and you have to have physically downloaded the DLC prior to them being delisted in order to access them.. which sucks I know 😒

Someone please correct if I'm wrong

3 hours ago, hubi3366 said:

I recently bought Grid Ultimate Edition and redeemed code today and there is no way to download DLCs. I know game was delisted from the store but really? Is there any way to download the DLCs and make it 100%?

Have the same issue. Bought the Ultimate Edition from Grid. Some Vecicles and the VIP status are unlocked. No way to choose the seasons after the introductive races

2 hours ago, iXanon said:

Chances are that they've done exactly what they did with GRID Autosport, and you have to have physically downloaded the DLC prior to them being delisted in order to access them.. which sucks I know 😒

Someone please correct if I'm wrong

That would be a shame as i was looking to pick this up soon with it being 100% offline trophy wise.

1 hour ago, hubi3366 said:

I've tried every option on PS4 and PS5 but no luck, screenshots below:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

spacer.png

Wow. Seems like codemasters can somehow delete and remove dlc completely from psn servers even if you have them. They just not on servers anymore. Same happened with grid autosport and probably grid legends is next. Don’t know why they even doing dlc or trophies with them if they can’t keep them and continue to delist everything like crazy. And they selling on stores Grid Ultimate edition with codes,people buying and receive nothing but they says inside that codes will work until 2029. Crazy company

• Like 2

On 12/5/2023 at 11:46 PM, hubi3366 said:

I've tried every option on PS4 and PS5 but no luck, screenshots below:

Hide contents

spacer.png

I'm afraid you may had to add free Season 1-2-3 after you redeemed the Ultimate Edition upgrade. Can you download anything under the Addons menu? It should look like this maybe downloading the Ultimate Edition upgrade (It looks like you have VIP DLC and that Ultimate Upgrade, 2 addons) will unlock these in the game.

spacer.png

• Like 1

PlayStation Support also not giving me refund on dlc. Multiple ps agents says me that I bought dlc and installed but I am not have game yet and not even see dlc on download list on psn. 
They was delisted from psn servers(not only ps store) so even if bought you can’t download them. 

Edited by pavelbagirov
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

PlayStation Support also not giving me refund on dlc. Multiple ps agents says me that I bought dlc and installed but I am not have game yet and not even see dlc on download list on psn. 
They was delisted from psn servers(not only ps store) so even if bought you can’t download them. 

strange, i downloaded the game  from a friend and can select the dlc races and cars 

6 hours ago, pavelbagirov said:

This sounds like unlock keys to access the DLC when it's been installed via a patch, without checking on the game itself you can't really say if you have it or not hence no refund. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

This sounds like unlock keys to access the DLC when it's been installed via a patch, without checking on the game itself you can't really say if you have it or not hence no refund. 

In situation like this is very hard to make refund,agree. If dlc is unlock key. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 3:09 PM, hubi3366 said:

Sadly this is my view:

spacer.png

I have contacted with EA and they said that someone will look on this problem, but you know, it's EA.

I have the same situation after redeemimg the Ultimate Edition Code of the physical release. (EU-Spain)

Maybe the NA copies are different, who knows

I bought the digital Ultimate Edition in the past. Through the app you can't find it. In the PS4 library I saw 61 add-ons (including the 3 seasons and a whole lot of car liveries). I don't remember exactly, but I don't recall adding each seperate each download to my library. 

19 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

This thread was created by me, I was just about to share it here today because I have been sick with a fever for the last 2 days but you were faster 😉

• Like 1