They banned my profile by mistake

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

@Bagwell69 Just close your thread. You are being openly mocked by both upstanding members and known trolls. This is not going to get better. It is just going to get worse. Salvage what remains of your dignity and just start fresh. The owner of the site has spoken. There is nothing more to say or do.

If the guy is willing to cheat and then outright lie about it to everybody's face, I don't think he very much cares about his dignity and integrity at this point. 

I think it's more likely he's already created another account where he's going to continue to cheat with the hopes he won't get caught this time. That's the more likely scenario here. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

If the guy is willing to cheat and then outright lie about it to everybody's face, I don't think he very much cares about his dignity and integrity at this point. 

I think it's more likely he's already created another account where he's going to continue to cheat with the hopes he won't get caught this time. That's the more likely scenario here. 

Oh dude for sure. He has no dignity lol. If he did, he wouldn't have hacked trophies in the first place. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Oh dude for sure. He has no dignity lol. If he did, he wouldn't have hacked trophies in the first place. 

He's probably taking notes of all the information given in this thread as to how he got caught so he won't make those same mistakes again for his next cheater account.

That's what I would do if I were in his shoes honestly. There's no reason to go straight when you already don't care about the value the trophy system is supposed to bring to the player. I wouldn't even feel that disappointed that my cheater account got deleted because it doesn't have any value to begin with and I know I would be able to do it all again with almost no effort and now with newfound knowledge as to how not to get caught next time. 

• Like 3