They banned my profile by mistake

Hello colleagues, I don't know if it is related to the random bans from Sony yesterday. Yesterday I just went to update my profile here and it tells me that I have been deleted, I don't know if I would have also had problems logging into my PS5 since I was not at home, I read that they were mistakenly banning a multitude of accounts. Finally when I got home I was able to log in without problem on the console but not here.... Searching for information on the forum, I read that my case is an automatic ban for recently obtaining a multitude of trophies at the same time. The last thing I played was Stranger of Paradise where I made several autopops from PS5 to PS4 (it is one of the few games that allow this direction) and to the Left Behind DLC of The last of us PS3. I suppose it must have been a site error, could the administrators review my situation and unblock my profile? Thank you very much in advance. 

@MMDE

@Sly Ripper

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

El mensaje "Este usuario ha sido eliminado y no puede ser rastreado" significa que la modificación automática lo eliminó porque su perfil estaba plagado de uso de CFW, por lo que está permanentemente fuera de las tablas de clasificación y no tiene posibilidades de volver a conectarse con su usuario. cuenta actual. Además, Sly es el único que puede revertir una prohibición de CFW, pero hasta la fecha nunca lo ha hecho ni lo hará.

I had to look up what CFW means, I'm glad that Sly can unblock this situation, I'm sure it was the result of doing an autopop from PS5 to PS4, it's not common for it to be done in that direction

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MrShovelware said:

Al revisar tu perfil, parece que es completamente legítimo. Realmente no sé por qué te han eliminado.

What I had mentioned is a fairly clear error, I have never cheated, I have no need, they say that @Destripador astuto has never reactivated an account that has been automatically deleted, I don't understand why if they can't tell me what exactly I have cheated on, I The last one I played was the left behind dlc of The last of us on PS3, I don't understand anything...

2 hours ago, Bagwell69 said:

Well, the troll you say is the one who has been most consistent with his response, would you accept a ban if you don't cheat?

@MMDE and could you know exactly which trophy you get with an edited timestamp? I don't know how to do that and no one has logged in with my account so it is impossible and a clear mistake by the auto removal. 

You’ve been removed on other sites too,  this isn’t just psnp, so I have a hard time believing that the auto removal made a mistake 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JCP3953 said:

You’ve been removed on other sites too,  this isn’t just psnp, so I have a hard time believing that the auto removal made a mistake 

Well, so that you don't have a hard time believing it, it's very simple, go to my profile, which is open and with nothing hidden, just like the troll did. This way we make it easier for administrators to see that there is no reason for elimination

1 hour ago, Bagwell69 said:

Well, so that you don't have a hard time believing it, it's very simple, go to my profile, which is open and with nothing hidden, just like the troll did. This way we make it easier for administrators to see that there is no reason for elimination

You were removed for cheating. Create a new account if you want to be on the leaderboards and don't cheat this time.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, X6S said:

Fuiste eliminado por hacer trampa. Crea una nueva cuenta si quieres estar en las tablas de clasificación y no hagas trampa esta vez.

And could you tell me and the administrators in which trophies exactly I have "cheated"? I don't care about the leaderboard but I can't even see my profile on the page, something I would accept if I had cheated, but that's not the case and at the moment no one has been able to prove it.

• Haha 3