They banned my profile by mistake

8 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

These times are UTC.

On Monday, 4 December 2023 23:16:37 "The Last of Us" PS3 trophy #50 "Completed Grounded Mode Plus" had a timestamp of Friday, 30 August 2019 04:19:34.

Now, it has a timestamp Friday, 30 August 2019 04:09:04.

Can you explain why/how this happened?

I’m more confused as to why someone would need to cheat on “The Last of Us.” 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, DeadDexterous said:

@Bagwell69

I only looked at a few of your games but here is some examples... 18/4/2019 you got the plat for WRC 3, WRC 4, WRC 5 all the same day.

20/7/2019 You got the plat for Crash Team Racing, Salt and Sanctuary & Demetrios all the same day.

22/7/2019 you got the plat for PES 2011 & PES 2010 the same day.

Maybe you earned them like that deliberately, I wouldn't know. Just wanted to help you understand why your account might have been removed.

Best of luck for the future.

@DeadDexterousmay seem like a lot of nonsense but I would like to have my profile fairly organized and I always usually leave 1 trophy on purpose and then remove them in order by sagas, genres, etc. All those that you mention, for example, were like this, when I want to have them at 100% I take out the trophy for each one of them all in a row.

8 hours ago, S1TOKYO said:

Supongo que usó una ps3 modificada para ganar los trofeos y también por qué el tiempo es el modo Grounded 5:08 y Grounded Plus 5:09 y no creo que el juego tenga un problema para terminar Grounded Plus tan rápido, no creo. Él podría explicarlos.

@S1TOKIO, when you finish the realistic mode in a new game +, first gives you the realistic mode trophy, then realistic + and continues successively with the previous difficulties, this is easily demonstrable by seeing the rest of the profiles with this game

Hace 4 horas, Xylobe dijo:

No estoy seguro de si esta es información que tú y PSNP también registran, pero la copia de seguridad de archive.org de su perfil de mayo de 2020 tiene ese juego notoriamente ausente, a pesar de muchas otras actividades (incluso en PS3) en el interin. :

https://web.archive.org/web/20200512124406/psnprofiles.com/bagwell69

Tampoco hay trofeos ocultos, lo que significa que esos trofeos se sincronizaron al menos nueve meses después de haberlos ganado aparentemente.

I have several PS3s, with that one in particular I had never synchronized trophies until the other day, after finishing the Left Behind DLC trophies, I decided to do it so I could finish getting the trophy I'm missing and have 100%.

58 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I’m more confused as to why someone would need to cheat on “The Last of Us.” 

@VoidVictorious is that I already played this game on PS4 years ago, I have many more difficult ones, no one would cheat with this game precisely

9 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

These times are UTC.

On Monday, 4 December 2023 23:16:37 "The Last of Us" PS3 trophy #50 "Completed Grounded Mode Plus" had a timestamp of Friday, 30 August 2019 04:19:34.

Now, it has a timestamp Friday, 30 August 2019 04:09:04.

Can you explain why/how this happened?

@Sly Ripper I don't know how the time could have changed, you say that first it appeared 4:19 and now 4:09, I turned on the PS3 again where I took out that trophy and it says 6:09, in the PlayStation application it also shows 6:09

It may seem like a silly question, but why would I want to change the time of the trophy and move it forward 10 minutes?

I imagine that it doesn't help to change the time in PS3 settings and you will have to have the console hacked, no way would I risk an account with hundreds of games purchased over so many years with their respective trophies by logging into Sony's servers with the hacked console.

I see no explanation for the time movement, which also does not benefit me at all, I wonder if it is even possible to modify the time once it is already synchronized on the Sony server, I would bet 100% that not because of what time It appears to me now, it has to be the same one that appeared the first time, that is, 6:09 on 08/30/19.

On that PS3 I had only played The Last Of Us and I never managed to synchronize the trophies, the other day when I finished the dlc and already leaving 1 trophy for 100% on purpose I decided to synchronize, having never done so the percentage advanced very slowly and I had to leave the house so I decided to turn off the PS3 and try again later when I returned. I don't know if that's why the time came out different from the real one.

Finally, I would like to say that I respect your final decision. If you have any questions, I will be happy to clarify them. I wonder if I could at least recover the profile on the page even if I were out of the leaderboard or with a flag in that game.

It seems excessive to me to have the profile completely deleted because, as they would say in the movies, "for a crime I did not commit."

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, Bagwell69 said:

I see no explanation for the time movement

I'm just an observer but I also happen to work with GPS for a living. Computer systems have very precise methods of measuring time which gets printed to the raw data on disk. The only time raw data will have conflicting times is when a human corrupts the data and prints a new value to disk. I can't explain the time movement either but it is highly suspicious for precisely 10 minutes and 30 seconds to differ between the 2 values. If it were 1 or 2 seconds off or even a solid 3600 seconds (1 hr) then yeah maybe a glitch could be possible but the times look edited to match human readable formatting HH:MM:ss.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Real question is should I just lock this now or watch the OP try to climb his way out of a 1,000 m hole while everyone points down and laughs at him (and let Sly tell him no)?

....Hmm, choices.

I'd much prefer the latter. Reading this thread has been very entertaining.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Real question is should I just lock this now or watch the OP try to climb his way out of a 1,000 m hole while everyone points down and laughs at him (and let Sly tell him no)?

....Hmm, choices.

I genuinely want to know what he responds next, leave it up hahaha

49 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

La verdadera pregunta es ¿debería cerrar esto ahora o ver al OP intentar salir de un agujero de 1000 m mientras todos señalan hacia abajo y se ríen de él (y dejar que Sly le diga que no)?

....Hmm, opciones.

I feel like John Marston in Red Dead Redemption, I too will fight until the end.

Someday Sly will give the thumbs up, what better opportunity than this?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bagwell69 said:

I don't know how the time could have changed, you say that first it appeared 4:19 and now 4:09, I turned on the PS3 again where I took out that trophy and it says 6:09, in the PlayStation application it also shows 6:09

It may seem like a silly question, but why would I want to change the time of the trophy and move it forward 10 minutes?

I imagine that it doesn't help to change the time in PS3 settings and you will have to have the console hacked, no way would I risk an account with hundreds of games purchased over so many years with their respective trophies by logging into Sony's servers with the hacked console.

I see no explanation for the time movement, which also does not benefit me at all, I wonder if it is even possible to modify the time once it is already synchronized on the Sony server, I would bet 100% that not because of what time It appears to me now, it has to be the same one that appeared the first time, that is, 6:09 on 08/30/19.

It was moved back to 10 min earlier and the benefit is that "Completed Grounded Mode" unlocked at 4:08. Using the NG+ from the main game would unlock "Completed Grounded Mode Plus" at the same time but due to the PS3 delay, 4:08 to 4:09 is probably within that delay frame making it beliveable while 4:19 is clearly cheated.

• Like 4