They banned my profile by mistake

3 hours ago, Bagwell69 said:

I feel like John Marston in Red Dead Redemption, I too will fight until the end.

Someday Sly will give the thumbs up, what better opportunity than this?

You're more like Nigel West Dickens except I think you will find there's no John Marston to protect you from this one

"I would like to have my profile fairly organized and I always usually leave 1 trophy on purpose and then remove them in order by sagas, genres, etc. "

Sounds like the mod team is doing you a service by not allowing you to feed such a stupid compulsion anymore

Edited by ChibsSoA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

To be fair, Grounded is pretty hard.

I disagree, but I do think this guy has had enough. I think he has taken more than enough punches to the crotch to not do this again. @Beyondthegrave07 Can we close this thread and let this guy do the walk or in this case “waddle” of shame due to his severely damaged balls? 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Who gives a shit about how many punches he's taken, just leave the thread if you're tired of us having fun. I want to see him lie to Sly's face again

I like how he would rather lie for the rest of his life than close this topic, and make a new account with integrity. 

He can close the thread whenever he wants in fairness. Since he wants to fight until he dies, I say let him dig his heels in.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

But you know what I find even weirder? That you managed to keep this console without synching all these years, with online trophies that have been unobtainable for 4+ years. And while ps3 do require manual synch if you play a game offline or that has no online components, most of the time ps3 will do a trophy list synch if you happen to be playing online (Which you needed to be in order to get those online trophies).

In all fairness, PS3's can be weird with trophy synching. My primary ps3 couldn't synch at all for around a year, so I focused on other things. It did eventually regain the ability to re-synch (replacing the HD helped) but to this day, it will only sych if I manually synch it, or if I leave it hooked up overnight (PS+ will synch it). If I don't manually synch it, or let ps+ sych it, it will not synch, even when I play online. Theoretically I could hold even online trophies and synch them way later. I don't, as If my PS3 crashes any unsyched trophies are lost (Had this happen after a boosting session...ugh)...plus I have no reason to...I want my damn trophies, lol

Point is, it's possible to do this.

1 minute ago, Floorkiller74 said:

In all fairness, PS3's can be weird with trophy synching. My primary ps3 couldn't synch at all for around a year, so I focused on other things. It did eventually regain the ability to re-synch (replacing the HD helped) but to this day, it will only sych if I manually synch it, or if I leave it hooked up overnight (PS+ will synch it). If I don't manually synch it, or let ps+ sych it, it will not synch, even when I play online. Theoretically I could hold even online trophies and synch them way later. I don't, as If my PS3 crashes any unsyched trophies are lost (Had this happen after a boosting session...ugh)...plus I have no reason to...I want my damn trophies, lol

Point is, it's possible to do this.

Yes it’s possible but it’s against the rules to wait years before syncing especially for games with closed servers

• Like 3

This has actually been a very educational thread, a lot of topics and "methods" here I wasn't aware existed in the PSN community. As someone who still uses (and keeps up to date) their PS3s, I'll have to be careful. 

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, LukeTheGooner said:

hope this guy comes back with concrete proof and proves he's legit, I want him to come back and laugh in all your faces

I'm rooting for him

This has all been a big misunderstanding and his profile was clearly banned by mistake.

• Haha 2