Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

3 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Played all 25hrs of it in a week

That's alot, I'm doing trove platinum now, another good few thousands points. Highest I did was during this winter break, did about over 120+ hours in 1 week. I didn't slept for about 4 days, I broke my relationship with my family because of that. I was on fortnite grind.

4 minutes ago, draqilo said:

That's alot, I'm doing trove platinum now, another good few thousands points. Highest I did was during this winter break, did about over 120+ hours in 1 week. I didn't slept for about 4 days, I broke my relationship with my family because of that. I was on fortnite grind.

Holy crap that's intense! Make sure to take some breaks haha Don't wanna end up like those kids that die at internet cafes playing too much straight lol

13 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Screenshot-2024-02-12-101923.jpg

I was planning on having Isaac be my big project for this month, but the game's worst character had other plans: a Tainted Lazarus run crashed my game so badly that every run I started crashed unavoidably by the third floor boss. I wasn't able to figure out a solution or find one online, so rather than start over from scratch, I took advantage of save transfers via the PS5 version to autopop the last few trophies. Not at all happy about having to do that after the amount of time I've put into this game over the years, but at least it tripled my points. I'll update myself on the leaderboard once I've sorted out badges.

I'm also gonna be including guideless games on my list, just for my own sake-- that way I can keep track more easily in the event that a guide does get published by the end of the year.

Nice! I'm working on Afterbirth+ at the moment, but it's a slog. The guide says 50 hours, but I feel like it's going to take me longer than that. The daily challenges, plus having to break Greed mode for all the secrets/items is quite the chore! 

• Like 2

I'm glad the event won't start until March as I already have to replace a game.

I'm replacing Final Fantasy V with Dark Cloud. This is because I intend to platinum Final Fantasy V for my Kaledioscope challenge this month. I'm getting into the game more and already earned my second trophy for it. I blame the Career Day Randomizer for the ROM of the original for getting me back into this title. :)

So the list is now:

(1) Secret of Mana
 (2) Trials of Mana
 (3) Final Fantasy VI (Pixel Remaster)
 (4) Nexomon (PS4)
 (5) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4)
 (6) Dragon Quest XI S
 (7) Evoland (45%)
 (8) Dark Cloud

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

14 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I'm glad the event won't start until March as I already have to replace a game.

I'm replacing Final Fantasy V with Dark Cloud. This is because I intend to platinum Final Fantasy V for my Kaledioscope challenge this month. I'm getting into the game more and already earned my second trophy for it. I blame the Career Day Randomizer for the ROM of the original for getting me back into this title. :)

So the list is now:

(1) Secret of Mana
 (2) Trials of Mana
 (3) Final Fantasy VI (Pixel Remaster)
 (4) Nexomon (PS4)
 (5) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4)
 (6) Dragon Quest XI S
 (7) Evoland (45%)
 (8) Dark Cloud

What event doesn't start until March? Maybe wrong thread?

2 hours ago, iXanon said:

...aaaaand I decided to finish off the remaining DLC on Worms 2: Armageddon - that 100% is long overdue! 😅

First Trophy: 7th Jan 2018 (5:05:15 PM)

Platinum: 1 year, 4 months, 3 weeks

100%: 6 years, 1 month, 1 week

I've also given my sheet a bit of a styling tweak.. although I couldn't be bothered to do the stats and such (yet).

2024-comp5.jpg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oB-g6sD6utTA3umrlwj54HqVBJ1s_vuVEQOowWIpEAs/edit#gid=1701472501

Good job man! And if you want self calculating stats and charts you can check out the new example sheet in the main post. Just swap out the games in it for your own and the formulas will work their magic.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DLM1988MUFC said:

Finally got everything moved over to the new spreadsheet (great work by the way 🤯)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NkkuJHubChuA1Sd9t2hHhrlNGuZ3J_zeLQF-kVEGB-U/edit?usp=drivesdk

Nice man! Gotta enable access though. Go to Share in the top right corner and change General Access to "Anyone with a link"

I recently bought a PS5 and after playing Astro’s Play Room decided to work on some backlog games, found my PS Vita and PS3…

so far I got:

1 - Sound Shapes Vita DLC trophies: 15 silver trophies

finished the 3 packs: Old School, Vocoder and Future Funk (last trophy was in 2013) will be doing the same in PS3 and then on PS4

2 - Resogun PS4 Challengers DLC: 4 bronze and 1 Silver

finally with 100% in the game

3 - Crash Bandicoot 2: 1 silver

will try 1 gold platinum time every few days! Finally got the silver trophy for 10 gold relics

4 - Metal Gear Solid V PS4: 2 Golds 7 Silvers 4 Bronzes

still mission 3 silvers and 2 bronzes for platinum

• Like 3