Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

21 hours ago, Tenzai1980 said:

@Rebourne07 hi, i am not on the list anymore. Have a new link :) i think that is the problem?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DzQ1ytkaKXPdhJfxgelO2pdsWHOEO0qVO3jLh40BRs8/edit?usp=sharing

I see you right here. Weird. If you weren't there when you checked last maybe something fixed it. Are you there now? 92bkxap.png

Edit: Oh I see now, you're not on the Leaderboards. Yeah the Leaderboards are the top 20 of all participants. So as you get more points you'll get up there!

19 hours ago, L0sT_NZ_Kazekage said:

@Rebourne07 Is it possible to get the leader board to go higher than 20? 😊

Yeah, I mean I can make it whatever we want. I figured 20 was a good number. Should we just add everyone or is there some other number that's better? We have 27 participants right now, I'm thinking we'll hit 40 maybe 50 by year end.

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

I see you right here. Weird. If you weren't there when you checked last maybe something fixed it. Are you there now? 92bkxap.png

Edit: Oh I see now, you're not on the Leaderboards. Yeah the Leaderboards are the top 20 of all participants. So as you get more points you'll get up there!

Yeah, I mean I can make it whatever we want. I figured 20 was a good number. Should we just add everyone or is there some other number that's better? We have 27 participants right now, I'm thinking we'll hit 40 maybe 50 by year end.

Yeah now i am there but with my old score. MY new score is 619 points :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Tenzai1980 @L0sT_NZ_Kazekage I fixed it so all players show on the Leaderboards now :)

@VersusCA Good job man! I'm shocked you've been able to not only participate in both the PDC and Backlog events but excel at both! 

Thank you! I'm really enjoying the leaderboard aspect of this so that gives some extra motivation 😊

• Like 3

Count me in as I had planned to clean up my backlog this year anyway and finally get over 80% completion rate. The challenge is the best opportunity for that!

Unfortunately there isn't a Trophy Guide for every Human Fall Flat DLC on PSNProfiles, can I use the Achievment Guide from Xbox Achievements instead? I haven't found another one.

I will be filling out the Google form this weekend to submit my points. 

Edited by Specialcityman
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Specialcityman said:

Count me in as I had planned to clean up my backlog this year anyway and finally get over 80% completion rate. The challenge is the best opportunity for that!

Unfortunately there isn't a Trophy Guide for every Human Fall Flat DLC on PSNProfiles, can I use the Achievment Guide from Xbox Achievements instead? I haven't found another one.

Yes you can use those scores. Since they rate out of 5 instead of 10...what you'll need to do is double the score and round down to the nearest whole number for your difficulty rating. You can take the higher end of the time range. 

1 hour ago, Specialcityman said:

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Yes you can use those scores. Since they rate out of 5 instead of 10...what you'll need to do is double the score and round down to the nearest whole number for your difficulty rating. You can take the higher end of the time range. 

I could be missing something, but I don't think TrueAchievements guides typically include difficulty ratings. Those star ratings look more like user review averages.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I could be missing something, but I don't think TrueAchievements guides typically include difficulty ratings. Those star ratings look more like user review averages.

Crap yeah I think you’re right. @Specialcityman looks like that site doesn’t have difficulty ratings so it won’t be useable sorry. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Specialcityman said:

I accidentally linked the wrong page, I didn't mean TrueAchievements but Xbox Achievements. Hope this page is ok, otherwise I have no idea where else to look 😅

Do I earn the Got 'Er Done Badge only once if I complete 4 DLC's or 4 times? What if the game has 14 DLC packs?

Much better, yes that guide will work. Super awesome that that guide writer assigned difficulty ratings and time estimates to each DLC pack individually. 

You get the Got'Er Done badge when you complete any 4 DLC packs for the same game. It can only be done once per game though. So a game with 4 or 14 DLC packs would still only get one badge. 

• Like 1

Next Update:

Bild-2024-02-25-212923626.png

Finished both DLC´s for Far Cry 5 which brought me 172 points. I'm glad that I finally finished far cry 5, this only took about 50 hours,

because I played through New Game + on the wrong difficulty level and I had to try it all over again.

I'm going to play the other challenge a little bit and then start with the next game of my backlog.

• Like 4

I havent updated in a while here but I did it on the leaderboard.

Anyways, here is my update, I've been trying to complete some games to 100% doing DLCs but I think it is better to complete some of the games that I have with very low percentage so I can get another multiplier for 90%+ completion rate,

My next targets are: 

• One More Dungeon
  • Strider
  • MediEvil Resurrection
  • inFamous: Second Son

pVanwRJ.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v-r4TcIoXpli0gO-0O6aYLP2d9dywRido7Vpv0uTYtE/edit#gid=1701472501

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Also, if y'all wanna see something crazy, you should check out the Completed and Yearly Statistics tabs on my sheet. @Hitman_Spinksy1 and @Xylobe I'll tag y'all since I know you like this kinda stuff. I went all out on the stat crunching on my completed games and it's been wild to see the results! If anyone wants to copy the formulas from those tabs and crunch their own numbers feel free. If I would take the time to figure out how to get a PSN API key I could build a website that'd do all these trophy stats too. I need to stop being lazy and do it lol 

PS: @Kirenoxs Dude mad props for doing Hotline Miami 2. That one is my white whale. It's an 11/10 difficulty for me and idk why. I loved the first one to death but the second one Normal mode made me rage. I can't imagine Hard mode or A+. 

@Rebourne07 If you don't mind I'll copy the formulas, been wanting to have some data and stats on my own and yours are great!

And for Hotline Miami, I LOVED those games and I agree with you, I don't think that the difficult 6/10 is a good fit, the only thing I didn't enjoy was the grind for the 50k kills not knowing how many left I had.. The A+ were not that bad since there are checkpoints and I find out that if you switch rooms the combo stays with you so I took that to my advantage, Hard mode was indeed hard but very doable IMO.

Edited by Kirenoxs
  • Like 2

When i finally get my ps3 out to unhide the 1 or 2 games i guess, im finally in and filling out :)

Sifu DLC`s both done now ps4 and 5, Arenas 2 DLC is definetely a solid 9/10. You have to really know the moves and mechanics + perfect timing.

• Like 3

Allrighty, Finally no more Hidden trophies :D

I left the percentage on 94.24% if its okay, if you know a way to reproduce the percentage up from MGS V i will correct it, but the trophies Missing even with the Hidden ones would never drop me under 90% for the multiplier i would say :)

So far so good its 42,9% Difficulty of 9 xD

Fun Fact, most of my missing games are VR / UR

27 out of allmost 100 Platinums im Missing are Rare or Below, this will be a hard challenge ^^

spacer.png

Edited by PuRiZo-_-
  • Like 4