Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

1 hour ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Allrighty, Finally no more Hidden trophies :D

I left the percentage on 94.24% if its okay, if you know a way to reproduce the percentage up from MGS V i will correct it, but the trophies Missing even with the Hidden ones would never drop me under 90% for the multiplier i would say :)

So far so good its 42,9% Difficulty of 9 xD

Fun Fact, most of my missing games are VR / UR

27 out of allmost 100 Platinums im Missing are Rare or Below, this will be a hard challenge ^^

spacer.png

Awesome! I’m glad you could get them all unhidden! Already at so many points too that’s nuts lol 

Sorry I wish knew a way to know profile percentages as you earned trophies, but I don’t so 94.24% will work great :)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Awesome! I’m glad you could get them all unhidden! Already at so many points too that’s nuts lol 

Sorry I wish knew a way to know profile percentages as you earned trophies, but I don’t so 94.24% will work great :)

Sadly i think i will never get COTN Done, but it would be near 10k for just the game xD

• Like 1

Update Time

I was able to get the platinum and 100% in Lego Worlds.  When I first looked at the trophy list, I was a little worried because it had so many UR trophies. However after playing the game it wasn't too challenging aside from 2 grindy trophies (Billionaire & Designer's Delight). I'm assuming there are so many UR trophies because a lot require unique setups that wouldn't happen through normal gameplay, and that the game offers no guidance after the tutorial.

I also revisited Tales of Arise and completed the DLC. Not sure if this game really needed a DLC, but it was fun to experience more of the combat see the characters again.

Next up I plan to work on Diablo 3, Arkham City DLC and Oddworld Soulstorm.

Best of luck everyone! 

pa63KJG.png

• Like 4

Finally finished up Yakuza Kiwami 2. I really enjoyed it, I think it's a lot better than K1. But my god, the bouncer missions were not fun. I don't know why anyone would think 78 of them was reasonable. With this, I'm finally back to over 80% completion so I get that multiplier :) I think next I will finally finish up Elden Ring, I've tried twice before and I can never stick with it, which is strange because Dark Souls, Sekiro, Bloodborne and Demons Souls are some of my favourite games of all time. Here's hoping 3rd times the charm!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Shyjun said:

Small update for me.

A new guide has been published on PS3T for Baldur's Gate 3 Honor Mode, and it gives a lot of points as it is rated a 10/10 and 80-100 hours. So if there is no problem with using it as it is the only one available on the net, it will gives me my first Arduity badge and one more One Shot badge.

I also updated my list with a few more Dead by Daylight DLC Packs. It brings my total to 7661.3.

Hope everyone has fun completing their backlog games!

Nice!! I was hoping Baldur’s Gate 3 DLC would get a guide!! Good find!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2024 at 2:01 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Omg…..

And I have to make sure I finish fights in certain ways to get certain endings otherwise I will need to do some replays! Needless to say I am skipping through all the dialog to speed it up. I don't really care about the Guilty Gear lore.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

cl1awhz.png

Leaderboard update :)

Kinda surprised there's been no new sign ups in the past few weeks. If you have friends on here or know anyone interested in tackling their backlog, spread the word.

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1