Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

2 hours ago, draqilo said:

You really are lol Please don’t report games as complete before they are though. You’re not finished with the EU stack. Remove that and please list each Cold War DLC separately and I’ll update the leaderboards. You’re gonna be a contender for most points for sure. 3 stacks of Fortnite will be hard to beat.

55 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

You really are lol Please don’t report games as complete before they are though. You’re not finished with the EU stack. Remove that and please list each Cold War DLC separately and I’ll update the leaderboards. You’re gonna be a contender for most points for sure. 3 stacks of Fortnite will be hard to beat.

I forgot to update but now got all 3 stacks.

https://imgur.com/dkdlBKt

So I've completed a puzzle game a few days ago, no guide here. Guide on PST was a guess of 10 hours if you cheese it and 30+ if you do it the right way. Took me 50 hours, so that 30+ is an interesting one. Put it in as 30 hours. Also slowly working on a puzzle game on PS Vita before I go to bed each night. 

Now to fire up the PS3 before I start even more new games, just can't help myself...Might go for the Diablo III grind that I still have left to do! 

9 minutes ago, Kirenoxs said:

Damn this hurts me but nevermind, I tried unhiding games but turns out there are some games that are hidden in PS4 that I cannot unhide nor I can't download again cause they were discs from almost 10 years ago, it's ok tho

Update from today with 1.0 multiplier adjusted

PS. There was no guide available for DLC Dungeons and Duct Tape but since it is labeled as "HARD" I assigned same difficulty and time as Wicked Ward DLC

VxPrK3S.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v-r4TcIoXpli0gO-0O6aYLP2d9dywRido7Vpv0uTYtE/edit#gid=1701472501

If you can't find a game to unhide it, you may have to use a PS3. For some reason, PS4 and PS5 only allow you to hide/unhide PS4 and PS5 games. But a PS3 with the trophy system in online mode will let you hide and unhide anything. 

7 minutes ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

@Rebourne07 When i unhide every game in my profile im elegible for the multiplier right ?

Since im on 94,48% something, (50 Trophies hidden, cause i like to hide games with onobtainable)
it would never set me under 90%.

Yes, if you unhide all games you can earn whatever multiplier your profile naturally has. 

I'm up for this. I had already made a pledge to myself to clean up my trophy list this year as fed up of looking at a completion percentage under 50%. Even planning to buy a Vita again as sold mine years ago to fund my Switch.

I'm currently on 47.33%, but I'm targeting mid 50's by the end of the year, while also aiming to add a minimum of another 35 platinums.

I'm at work at the moment so i'll sort the spreadsheet tonight :)

• Like 2