Suprised to say.....

Rowdi

I'm actually enjoying this little freebie. I haven't played a Tomb Raider game since ps1. Only played the first two games in the series, so I'm lost when it comes to the story. Lara is a bit more voluptuous now too. ;)

I wish the camera wasn't so wonky (gives me a headache if I play too long). Still a decent game nonetheless.

Thank you free 30 day ps+ trial. :awesome:

• Like 1

I actually hated all the older Tomb Raider games... the first one didn't do anything for me so i never picked up another one but all my friends where playing it...

but when i saw it for FREE i thought well any game is worth a shot if given to me for free so i downloaded it and i am having the same experience... its actually not a bad game at all and i can see myself going for the plat

I'm about halfway through and it's still pretty good. I'm trying to concentrate on getting this plat before my plus subscription runs out. I have plenty of time though and I'm actually thinking about keeping it. Still, I'm gonna plat this real quick before I move on. Seems kinda easy too, so it shouldn't take too long. ;)

I mess up more because of the camera than anything else. It's my only real gripe.

I'm trying to plat this too. Shouldn't be too hard, the longest thing right now is getting all the treasure. I'll take care of the rest after.

I like this game quite a bit, but it goes down a notch for such a messed up camera. It's on drugs. The game is also filled with way too many glitches, as random as the next. Right now my flashlight doesn't work, and won't appear in my gear list. What the hell lol. I also got the Speed Demon III trophy without doing anything. Seriously. I'm just walking around the maze, I barely rode the bike...and 20 minutes into the dungeon, bling! The trophy pops up. Not that I'm complaining about that...it just meant I didn't have to work for it haha.

I like this game quite a bit, but it goes down a notch for such a messed up camera. It's on drugs.

Lol. Just wait til you get near the end. The camera gets worse if that's even possible. Shame really, this could've been a really good game if Crystal Dynamics would've taken some more time to polish things up a bit. I would've liked to have seen some more gun fights for Lara too. Puzzles were good though.

I did enjoy the game. I just feel like it was rushed. Glad I got it for free. Maybe psn will offer Legend and Anniversary for free too. :D

• Like 1

I briefly checked out this game, and I will platinum it eventually, but the first part confuses me. When you are under water, where do you find the second key to turn the gears on the puzzle?

P.S. I got it for free off my account but inadvertantly tried it on a family members account, thus you will not see it in my trophy list.

Yeah, I didn't pay for it either. Beat it a few days ago, and sure enough, the camera don't let up lol.

I can't figure out how to do head shots though...red dot, gray circle...the hell you sposed to do lol?

When Lara jumps off an enemy the gray circle automatically shows up on that enemy. At the same time, the red circle shows up in a random location on the screen. Just use the right analog to move the red dot into the gray then press the fire button (R2 I think).

I briefly checked out this game, and I will platinum it eventually, but the first part confuses me. When you are under water, where do you find the second key to turn the gears on the puzzle?

P.S. I got it for free off my account but inadvertantly tried it on a family members account, thus you will not see it in my trophy list.

A lot of the puzzles are like this in the game. You need to do some exploring in order to find things you need to move forward. There's also some hints in Lara's pda (select button).

The answer to your question:

Check out all the other little structures on the sea floor. I think the other key is in the one to the right of the largest one (it'll be on the left as you leave the main cave).

When Lara jumps off an enemy the gray circle automatically shows up on that enemy. At the same time, the red circle shows up in a random location on the screen. Just use the right analog to move the red dot into the gray then press the fire button (R2 I think).

A lot of the puzzles are like this in the game. You need to do some exploring in order to find things you need to move forward. There's also some hints in Lara's pda (select button).

The answer to your question:

Check out all the other little structures on the sea floor. I think the other key is in the one to the right of the largest one (it'll be on the left as you leave the main cave).

Great! Thanks for your help, I will keep this answer in mind when I get around to playing this game. First though, I have to platinum Infamous 2, Infamous 1, Sly 3, Battlefield 3, Socom 4, and Green Lantern. So I will get to this eventually :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

After just under five years since I started it, its finally platted!

Could have been a good title if it had been polished and deglitched, but some of the sections especially at the later stages were very poorly done

Still with a guide for the pointless 179 collects and with a bit of patience for the 6 relics its a reasonably easy max.

Edited by Evertonian
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...