Season 3 Invasions Vital Info

Colin_Raleigh

22 hours ago, Smashero said:

P.S. In S3 I reached challenge tower lvl 57 and I can not kill this self-heaing flying b... at-women thing during 9/10 fight :D).

The Seasonal Tower stopped giving out goodies after Level 45, all you get from 46 onward is crafting materials for talismans. I took it several levels past 45 out of curiosity, but not once did it offer anything else. I beat Level 62 several hours ago. And I think I know which character you're referring to, I call that character Fidget Bitch because she spends more time jumping, hopping, and leaping around like a complete spaz than she does fighting. In all honesty, I hate Nitara the most out of the entire roster (not counting guest characters) not only for that but for quite a few other reasons too.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

On 1/12/2024 at 2:14 PM, Colin_Raleigh said:

The current season started in the middle of last month, unless they extend it again it'll be over sometime around the middle of February. Seasons 2 and 3 also both started the same day as the arrival of a new DLC playable character so I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself once again.

So is it worth me starting the game now during season 3 since the titan battle has gone, or should I wait until season 4 starts? Or doesn't it matter either way?

Edited by willmill97

11 hours ago, willmill97 said:

So is it worth me starting the game now during season 3 since the titan battle has gone, or should I wait until season 4 starts? Or doesn't it matter either way?

Stats reset after each season, so if you're waiting on the Titan battle I'd recommend waiting until Season 4 starts. Last I'd checked, it's about a month away unfortunately. 

• Like 2

i ve done the the sub zero boss yesterday

i am on the grind for khameo and i am pissed about the xp nerf and the grind to get throught this

i  use a non playing method with a the talisman called "boring" (wasn't amuse by spit in my face with that name)and my custom arcade stick with autofire on L1 and x and i do something else ,it is really a shame for the Mortal Kombat Ip to slide so low into this nonsense ,endless ,must be always connected and we fart in your face grind ,but plz buy our ingame currency

shame on you mr Boon

• Like 1

Okay, so I'm at the final boss of the Invasion season and I don't know what to do when Sub-Zero does his ground smash attack. I know it says to use the element of life, but does that mean any attack will send the bucket flying or is there a specific move I need to do here?

1 hour ago, WaterDragon77 said:

Okay, so I'm at the final boss of the Invasion season and I don't know what to do when Sub-Zero does his ground smash attack. I know it says to use the element of life, but does that mean any attack will send the bucket flying or is there a specific move I need to do here?

A basic attack will do the trick.

6 hours ago, WaterDragon77 said:

Use Sub Zero as Kameo. His attack gives you ice armor which makes you invulnerable to ground smash attack.

And water is needed when his health is depleted. He will start charging an attack and then you just have to kick the water bucket (reference to MK movie).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Smashero said:

Is Season 4 delayed? Yesterday, there was an info during "Mesa select" that "Season of Cryomancer" will end up in 8 days, now it is showing 22...

New seasons and DLC characters have been released simultaneously so far, that's what happened with Season 2 and Omni Man and Season 3 and Quan Chi respectively. There's been a rumor floating around recently that the next DLC character Peacemaker has been delayed at least a few weeks (why this is I don't know), so this might be why Season 3 has been extended and Season 4 got delayed. Crossplay was supposed to be getting added as well, so perhaps there were also complications with that too. Additional side effects of Warner Bros. rushing this game out the door before it was fully ready no doubt. Times like this I really miss Midway.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, samunrizthym said:

yes it seems they add 12 more days and not titan fight in sight , the last thing i need obviously

Since Season 2, Titan battles have shown up once several days to roughly about 2 weeks into each season. They're up for 4 days unless of course they get extended due to some in game complications (which could easily happen again given this game's shoddy track record). So based on that knowledge now that Season 3 doesn't end until late February, my best guess is that the Titan battles will return in Season 4 somewhere between early in the second full week of March and St. Patrick's Day. This is a rough guess based on previous track records, but given the incompetence of Warner Bros. it could possibly be different this time. So definitely don't quote me on that. Hopefully you get that Titan battle sooner instead of later. I don't envy anyone trying to get trophies in this game at the moment, trying to play any Warner Bros. game lately is a real bitch.

5 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Since Season 2, Titan battles have shown up once several days to roughly about 2 weeks into each season. They're up for 4 days unless of course they get extended due to some in game complications (which could easily happen again given this game's shoddy track record). So based on that knowledge now that Season 3 doesn't end until late February, my best guess is that the Titan battles will return in Season 4 somewhere between early in the second full week of March and St. Patrick's Day. This is a rough guess based on previous track records, but given the incompetence of Warner Bros. it could possibly be different this time. So definitely don't quote me on that. Hopefully you get that Titan battle sooner instead of later. I don't envy anyone trying to get trophies in this game at the moment, trying to play any Warner Bros. game lately is a real bitch.

Didn't the Titan battle in Season 2 show up at both the start and the end of the season? Someone mentioned that to me but maybe he was wrong. 

4 hours ago, cm-PUNK2000 said:

Didn't the Titan battle in Season 2 show up at both the start and the end of the season? Someone mentioned that to me but maybe he was wrong. 

No, I believe they only showed up once. It was Baraka in Season 1, Baraka and Shao in Season 2, and Shao and Ashrah in Season 3.