Season 3 Invasions Vital Info

Colin_Raleigh

50 minutes ago, OdranoelCavonerd said:

So for now in this season there is no big way to grind xp for Kameos?

With EXP unfortunately capped now, the best spot is the Level 37 Endurance node in the first mesa. You can access it in the section that becomes unlocked after beating Sub-Zero at the end of this season's invasion mode.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

8 hours ago, Wally-The-Wall said:

Thanks, I had absolutely no struggle though. I didnt even need to change my build

Same here, no struggle. Used Baraka at max level, and stats distributed automatically. I used the Frostfart Talisman for the last couple of rounds, and it just obliterated her health bar. Not difficult, just tedious.

Edited by SmileSlice
Corrected spelling and grammar.

7 hours ago, SmileSlice said:

Same here, no struggle. Used Baraka at max level, and stats distributed automatically. I used the Frostfart Talisman for the last couple of rounds, and it just obliterated her health bar. Not difficult, just tedious.

Baraka is one of the best characters in the game, with the right preparations he can make any Titan battle a cakewalk. 

• Like 1

Hey guys. I started  MK1 a few days ago and went into Invasion yesterday for the first time.

Now i realized that the Titan battle already was there for this season.

What does that mean for me?

There will be no more Titan battle in this season, right?

What do i have to do in the next season to battle a Titan? Just enter the new season and select the pyramid, or do i have to do the whole season again?

Will my updated charakter carry over from one season to another?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

Hey guys. I started  MK1 a few days ago and went into Invasion yesterday for the first time.

Now i realized that the Titan battle already was there for this season.

What does that mean for me?

There will be no more Titan battle in this season, right?

What do i have to do in the next season to battle a Titan? Just enter the new season and select the pyramid, or do i have to do the whole season again?

Will my updated charakter carry over from one season to another?

So far, no Titan battle has appeared twice in the same season which unfortunately means you'll have to wait until Season 4 for a Titan to appear (when they do appear, they're normally only up for 4 days). Your stats each season are reset, so you'll have to reach maximum Invasion level 30 again. It seems random when a Titan battle appears each season, so be sure to check often while getting the fighter of your choice up to level 30 (I've always gone with Baraka, but in the end it depends on personal preference as in who you're best with). As a precaution when the Titan battle does arrive in Season 4, I'd recommend equipping a konsumable like the pink potion that doubles all your character stats for the duration of the Titan fight. Also see if you can get your hands on a powerful talisman like one of the fart themed ones (no, this isn't a joke because these actually do massive damage).

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

So far, no Titan battle has appeared twice in the same season which unfortunately means you'll have to wait until Season 4 for a Titan to appear (when they do appear, they're normally only up for 4 days). Your stats each season are reset, so you'll have to reach maximum Invasion level 30 again. It seems random when a Titan battle appears each season, so be sure to check often while getting the fighter of your choice up to level 30 (I've always gone with Baraka, but in the end it depends on personal preference as in who you're best with). As a precaution when the Titan battle does arrive in Season 4, I'd recommend equipping a konsumable like the pink potion that doubles all your character stats for the duration of the Titan fight. Also see if you can get your hands on a powerful talisman like one of the fart themed ones (no, this isn't a joke because these actually do massive damage).

Cheers mate. Thanks for your reply.

Leveling up the charakter to each new season is kind of boring. That means if i only need the titan battle for the next season i have to level up first probably.

Is the titan battle available directly or do i have to unlock it by playing other mesas first?

10 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

Cheers mate. Thanks for your reply.

Leveling up the charakter to each new season is kind of boring. That means if i only need the titan battle for the next season i have to level up first probably.

Is the titan battle available directly or do i have to unlock it by playing other mesas first?

That's one question I regretfully don't have an answer for, each time the Titan battle appeared during the first 3 seasons I'd already unlocked and cleared all of the other mesas at those times. 

Edited by Colin_Raleigh

19 minutes ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

That's one question I regretfully don't have an answer for, each time the Titan battle appeared during the first 3 seasons I'd already unlocked and cleared all of the other mesas at those times. 

Thanks anyway. Will see it as a non boring Kameo grind if i have to replay a whole season just for the Titan battle and going for the rest of the trophies in the current season

20 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

"snip"

Try to change the system date to 4th or 5th January 2024, maybe it will work like during previous seasons (I can not check it atm, but can in couple of hours).

Here link to related topic: (I will also call @woza32 who asked same question in another topic).

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Try to change the system date to 4th or 5th January 2024, maybe it will work like during previous seasons (I can not check it atm, but can in couple of hours).

Here link to related topic: (I will also call @woza32 who asked same question in another topic).

Thanks. I guess this wont work anymore. I tried this already yesterday and nopyramid appeared. Not sure if i did it correctly

The main reason why setting the clock back no longer works is because that tactic was mainly used by players trying to get character outfits and palettes from previous Invasions seasons that they weren't present for. Said items are often put in that damned microtransactions store of theirs later on in the hopes that people will pay through the nose to buy them. In the end it all comes down to Warner Bros. being one greedy ass motherfucker. 

34 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I'm a bit out of the loop, when did the current season start and when does the next season start?

The current season started in the middle of last month, unless they extend it again it'll be over sometime around the middle of February. Seasons 2 and 3 also both started the same day as the arrival of a new DLC playable character so I wouldn't be surprised if history repeats itself once again.

• Like 1

I've played every MK game except for this one and threads like this make me concerned that I never will. It sounds like an awful lot of bullshit and grinding to get the platinum. And then I also just hate the way WB is actively trying to ruin video games in the name of money, so there's that, too.

10 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I've played every MK game except for this one and threads like this make me concerned that I never will. It sounds like an awful lot of bullshit and grinding to get the platinum. And then I also just hate the way WB is actively trying to ruin video games in the name of money, so there's that, too.

24 years ago, I thought the abysmal PS1 title Mortal Kombat Special Forces was going to be what killed the MK franchise. Thankfully that wasn't the case. However since Warner Bros. bought the rights to the MK franchise when Midway died, I've become more and more disgusted with that company. Not only is their walking hard on for money a serious problem but they also rushed this game out the door in a buggy, unfinished, and disheveled state. In my opinion, Warner Bros. could very well be what kills this beloved franchise because they're a far bigger threat than Special Forces ever was. They need to back the fuck off and let Ed Boon and his team do their jobs, not bully them into releasing an unready buggy game riddled with microtransactions up the ass (microtransactions that Warner Bros. demanded which is common knowledge). Shit, there's problems I'd encountered with this game on Day One that I'm still encountering to this very day.

Edited by Colin_Raleigh
  • Like 1

Patch 1.002.003  was launched today - most probably due to the fact that Kameo Khameleon will be released on 16th of Jan and...

OK, I have tested the messing with internal clock "cheat" - not working at all - changed date has no impact on the game. Pyramid is not appearing in Invasion mode

So... Seems that we have to create a new topic similar to MKX Invasions mode where Players are reporting that new Titan-Invasion mode has started (long story short - Invasion mode in MKX, due to NetherRealms "mistake" was inactive for more than 8 months).

See you in season 4 ;)
(hoping for similar XP rate for the characters and kameos like in season two where the amount of gained XP was related to the challenge tower level you have completed).

P.S. In S3 I reached challenge tower lvl 57 and I can not kill this self-heaing flying b... at-women thing during 9/10 fight :D).

Edited by Smashero