Borderlands 2 Vita: Can only Support 2 player Co-op

TFA_XxNinjaxX

Don't really care.  I've never even played online with more than two players (including myself), and I imagine 4 player would get kinda laggy and hard to do stuff with all the possible connection problems.  Like Ben, I imagine 4 player on the Vita would be hell, if what I hear about PSP Adhoc is anything to go by, along with the few times I have tried doing ingame online stuff on my Vita.

• Like 1

I'm kinda surprised that most of you guys are not really complaining at all. lol (then again this community is amazing!) ^_^

Whenever I played it; it was with either one or two other friends tops so I'm not concerned to much.

But am I the only one that enjoyed playing with a friend more rather than by myself?

I'm kinda surprised that most of you guys are not really complaining at all. lol (then again this community is amazing!) ^_^

Whenever I played it; it was with either one or two other friends tops so I'm not concerned to much.

But am I the only one that enjoyed playing with a friend more rather than by myself?

If you told me the next console one was only 2 player I would complain, but on a handheld, I dont like multiplayer so I hate when its tacked in (obviously its not in the case because of the port) but you know. 

• Like 2

If you told me the next console one was only 2 player I would complain, but on a handheld, I dont like multiplayer so I hate when its tacked in (obviously its not in the case because of the port) but you know. 

Yeah, I see what you mean. And I agree with your statement since it isn't the console port it's the Handheld port.