Sins of the Flesh DLC - Trophy Thoughts

1 hour ago, emptyshelf said:

I was able to get the "Naked" outfit. You need to perform the Rite of Lust and select "The One Who Waits".

I performed the Rite of Lust multiple times before, but the outfit only dropped when selecting "The One Who Waits".

Do you remember doing anything else? I've selected them a couple times and still no pop. From what I've read the outfit bugs out if you perform the ritual without having the Tailor built

Edit: Was able to get it by tearing down the Tailor and building it back up. Then performed the ritual and the outfit dropped!

Edited by ZinHunterAK
got it
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KuronishiUehara said:

Anyone know the best map or anyway to farm for lore? Got 4 only so far so hard to find

Any map really, a couple considerations are:

* I only encountered secret rooms when they are the top room relative to the current room you are in. Not to the sides, nor downwards. So if there's already a path to a room above you or there's already a room there, ignore that room.

* Based on the above, I only encountered secret rooms inside fairly large rooms. Ignore the small ones that spawn just a couple enemies.

* If the current room meets the conditions, I would just clear the grass and rocks until I find a small pillar with the Lamb's crown on top. If the room you are in doesn't have this pillar, ignore it. The pillar can be anywhere inside your current room.

* If you find it, then just hit the pillar until the door to the secret room appears.

* Reveal Map card is MVP here, I would re roll when encountering Clauneck and prioritize Tarot card nodes just to try to get it. But realistically you will get it every 1 out of 3/4 runs so it's better to learn what to look for when hunting these secret rooms.

And that's it.

Also, I know there's this info floating around:

15 lore tablets have been added with this update. 10 are in a special dungeon room. 2 in a dungeon graveyard. 3 are in special NPC encounter rooms.

But I actually found 2 notes in the graveyard in Darkwood, 1 note in Anura's graveyard, 1 note behind the stick tent (or bonfire, idk what it is) in the room where you find Monch (the flea/cockroach thing that increases the level of your follower. They appear both in Darkwood and Anura as a ? node), 1 given by Haro (I think this one is a moth? owl?) again in a ? node, but this time in Anchordeep, and the rest of the tablets were found inside the secret rooms. Every biome seems to spawn them btw, and if you encounter a secret room in a run you can't find another one in the same run. You can still get the notes from the special characters though.

Edited by ZinHunterAK
details

16 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

But I actually found 2 notes in the graveyard in Darkwood, 1 note in Anura's graveyard, 1 note behind the stick tent (or bonfire, idk what it is) in the room where you find Monch (the flea/cockroach thing that increases the level of your follower. They appear both in Darkwood and Anura as a ? node), 1 given by Haro (I think this one is a moth? owl?) again in a ? node, but this time in Anchordeep, and the rest of the tablets were found inside the secret rooms. Every biome seems to spawn them btw, and if you encounter a secret room in a run you can't find another one in the same run. You can still get the notes from the special characters though.

That info about where the lore tablets are was copiee straight outta the patch notes. Sounds like they made a typo and it should be 3 in graveyards, and 2 in NPC rooms.

Congrats on regaining 100%.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, emptyshelf said:

I was able to get the "Naked" outfit. You need to perform the Rite of Lust and select "The One Who Waits".

I performed the Rite of Lust multiple times before, but the outfit only dropped when selecting "The One Who Waits".

8 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Do you remember doing anything else? I've selected them a couple times and still no pop. From what I've read the outfit bugs out if you perform the ritual without having the Tailor built

Edit: Was able to get it by tearing down the Tailor and building it back up. Then performed the ritual and the outfit dropped!

Is it confirmed that it has to be "The One Who Waits"? For some reason, he is gone from my followers and i can't revive him. I don't remember what might have happened to him, because it's been a long time since i last played this game...

Any way to get this follower again or am i screwed? 

45 minutes ago, BusyFace13 said:

That info about where the lore tablets are was copiee straight outta the patch notes. Sounds like they made a typo and it should be 3 in graveyards, and 2 in NPC rooms.

Oh yeah, I also saw it posted by the devs on some forums, most definitely a typo!

45 minutes ago, BusyFace13 said:

Congrats on regaining 100%.

39 minutes ago, proud2bNs said:

Is it confirmed that it has to be "The One Who Waits"?

I don't actually know, so the descriptions the dev gave for that particular outfit was "Perform the lust ritual for the first time", so I would assume that as long as you build the Tailor before doing the ritual it wouldn't matter. When it glitched to me I used Narinder with the workaround and that's how it worked, but tbh it didn't occur to me to test with another cultist first.

42 minutes ago, KuronishiUehara said:

Found every note (3 of it) and 10 tablet got 2 left but no clue where they will spawn ...

not see secret room anymore

They are with the special NPCs I mentioned above!

12 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Yeah apparently you need them all. I bought every outfit from the worm and even then I haven't unlocked the trophy. I know there are a couple other outfits, like the one you're given when you get your first disciple and the maid outfit you obtain from maxing out your broom. I don't know if there are others like that though, I'm missing the maid one so I'll see if that pops the trophy or not lol

EDIT:

Regarding the clothes, these are the requirements: 

Hide contents

Unlocked by default: Acolyte Robe, Peasant Blousee, Labourer Tunic, Ragged Robes.

Unlocked during crusades as loot/purchasable from NPC: Merchant shirt, Evening Frock, Genteel Jacket, Scholar Shirt, Modest Robes, Sensible Dress, Grass Skirt, Night Shirt, Picnic Attire

Special conditions:
Naked (perform rite of lust for the 1st time)
Wedding Dress (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Wedding Suit (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Chef's Jacket (crack an egg 3x)
Knight Armour (heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor)
Ceremonial Robes (after the same Follower confesses 5 times)
Maid Dress (clean up 100 poops/vomit)
Fancy Robes (absolve Sin from Follower 5x)
Butler Vest (Unlocked after 30 drinks at the Drinkhouse)
Jesters Costume (craft 25 outfits)
Warriors Cuirass (Unlocked when Follower wins/lose 3 fights in the fight pit)

And, in true Cult of the Lamb fashion, the Naked outfit is bugged. I haven't gotten it even when I have done the requirements multiple times. I've read of a couple other persons having this happen on other platforms, but no word on a fix or workaround (or not that I could find).

EDIT 2: I was able to get the naked outfit by tearing down the Tailor and rebuilding it. After that I performed the ritual and the recipe dropped.

I don't understand "Knight Armour (heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor)", what they mean with "heart demon"? 

1 hour ago, iSisko87 said:

I don't understand "Knight Armour (heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor)", what they mean with "heart demon"? 

You need to use the summoning circle to turn a cultist into a demon, particularly the one that looks like a heart, it's called Hathor. Take it to a crusade with you, clear a couple rooms and it will drop the outfit's recipe for you.

Edited by ZinHunterAK
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Legendary-GR said:

Could someone please explain to me where I can find the eggs for this outfit? Chef's Jacket (crack an egg 3x). I just can’t find the eggs.

•  

When you unlock the mating tent you can send two followers to it to have a chance of creating an egg..you can then either prepare the egg for hatching or crack it

On 1/16/2024 at 8:59 PM, BusyFace13 said:

Regenerate - Help Sozo

Sozo's questline has been expanded:

1. Get his mushroom.

2. Plant it near a scarecrow.

3. Wait for it to grow and collect it.

4. Feed Sozo the mushroom.

5. Wait until he requests a mushroomo.

6. Let him eat a mushroomo.

7. Wait until he requests another mushroomo, but deny him.

8. Imprison him when he dissents.

9. Re-educate him each day until you get a cutscene (credit - proud2bNs).

Propogate the Flock - Hatch 5 Eggs

Eggs are made using the Mating Tent. Eggs are hatched in the Hatchery.

Hello , am I the only one to have a bug with Sozo follower? I'm trying to get Sozo's success, but when I refuse to go get one of his mushroom friends, he gets angry and leaves, I can't put him in prison.. it says unavailable each time, I have to reload my game ..

Guys I don’t have the one who waits in my flock, can someone tell me how to get him?

I am pretty sure he was in my flock when I did 100% on the first dlc but I can’t see him.

apready checked the resurrection ritual thought he mied have died but nothing 

7 hours ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Any map really, a couple considerations are:

* I only encountered secret rooms when they are the top room relative to the current room you are in. Not to the sides, nor downwards. So if there's already a path to a room above you or there's already a room there, ignore that room.

* Based on the above, I only encountered secret rooms inside fairly large rooms. Ignore the small ones that spawn just a couple enemies.

* If the current room meets the conditions, I would just clear the grass and rocks until I find a small pillar with the Lamb's crown on top. If the room you are in doesn't have this pillar, ignore it. The pillar can be anywhere inside your current room.

* If you find it, then just hit the pillar until the door to the secret room appears.

* Reveal Map card is MVP here, I would re roll when encountering Clauneck and prioritize Tarot card nodes just to try to get it. But realistically you will get it every 1 out of 3/4 runs so it's better to learn what to look for when hunting these secret rooms.

And that's it.

Also, I know there's this info floating around:

15 lore tablets have been added with this update. 10 are in a special dungeon room. 2 in a dungeon graveyard. 3 are in special NPC encounter rooms.

Thanks very much for this, your advice about the hidden rooms only appearing north made them much easier to find.

Just a couple things I noticed - 

Monch can appear in any of the four caves in a question mark room

If you've beaten the game Haru won't be available to show up for you so you'll instead find the 15th lore tablet in a 'meat room', I'm not sure if these are exceptionally rare or if I'm just unlucky but I found one on my 10th-15th reset of silk cradle

Edited by redgoesfaster
Typo
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, redgoesfaster said:

Thanks very much for this, your advice about the hidden rooms only appearing north made them much easier to find.

Just a couple things I noticed - 

Monch can appear in any of the four caves in a question mark room

If you've beaten the game Haru won't be available to show up for you so you'll instead find the 15th lore tablet in a 'meat room', I'm not sure if these are exceptionally rare or if I'm just unlucky but I found one on my 10th-15th reset of silk cradle

Thanks for the meat room, found it the first time and the coveted 15 lore

Seems like I've encountered a bug where I can't decline Sozo's quest for Mushroomos: the quest just being automatically accepted at the end of his plea, no accept/decline prompt like with any other follower's quest. (I've already fed him 5 to 7 poor guys due to this.)

Edited by true_ven0hm

7 hours ago, redgoesfaster said:

When you unlock the mating tent you can send two followers to it to have a chance of creating an egg..you can then either prepare the egg for hatching or crack it

Well, I must have missed the option to crack the egg multiple times somehow. Will go back and try and crack it.

From the official guide in the CotL Discord:

Naked: Perform Rite of Lust 5 times.

- You don't need The One Who Waits

- You don't have to rebuild your Tailor

- It's not buggy

Just do the ritual five times and the outfit will drop.

This is the guide for getting all outfits for those not in the Discord:

Unlocked by default: Acolyte Robe, Peasant Blousee, Labourer Tunic, Ragged Robes. 

Unlocked during crusades as loot/purchasable from NPC: Merchant shirt, Evening Frock, Genteel Jacket, Scholar Shirt, Modest Robes, Sensible Dress, Grass Skirt, Night Shirt, Picnic Attire.

Unlocked by special conditions:
Naked: perform Rite of Lust 5 times.
Wedding Dress & Wedding Suit: unlocked after 3 weddings.
Chef's Jacket: crack an egg 3 times.
Knight Armour: heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor.
Ceremonial Robes: after the same Follower confesses 5 times.
Maid Dress: clean up 100 poops/vomit.
Fancy Robes: absolve Sin from Follower 5 times. 
Butler Vest: unlocked after 30 drinks at the Drinkhouse.
Jesters Costume: craft 25 outfits.
Warriors Cuirass: unlocked when Follower wins/lose 3 fights in the fight pit.

Edited by BusyFace13
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

From the official guide in the CotL Discord:

Naked: Perform Rite of Lust 5 times.

- You don't need The One Who Waits

- You don't have to rebuild your Tailor

- It's not buggy

Just do the ritual five times and the outfit will drop.

Oh that explains! Still, the requirements I pasted on a comment yesterday were the ones a dev (or community manager, idk but it was someone official) posted on a forum and they said it was given on your first Lust ritual, so yeah. It's cool it's not bugged though.

Naked (perform rite of lust for the 1st time)