Sins of the Flesh DLC - Trophy Thoughts

15 minutes ago, veryrareoriginal said:

I've noticed the DLC trophy title is all in lower case

Looks like just the PS5 stack. The PS4 stacks look fine, which is extra annoying, somehow.

1 hour ago, Shadow_Knight542 said:

I'm playing the game right now and oh boy the FPS drop is insane I feel like I'm having 10 FPS right now...

but maybe that's because my cult is very big lol

Same, is very annoying…

By the way I feel like the game is best played with all DLCs from the start. Now its a new grind of “Sin”.

I only got one piece of Lore yet, not sure if its related, but haven’t found anything else

Yeah... now it's look like just huge grind...

4 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

Same, is very annoying…

By the way I feel like the game is best played with all DLCs from the start. Now its a new grind of “Sin”.

I only got one piece of Lore yet, not sure if its related, but haven’t found anything else

9 minutes ago, avalyanart said:

Yeah... now it's look like just huge grind...

No it's not really a huge grind I already got 4 lore pieces while I only need 12 for the trophy 

the only trophy that kinda requires to grind a little bit is "Setter Of Trends" because you have to unlock a lot of outfits, I saw while playing a run that there is a shop with outfits I haven't been there yet but saw it like 3 times so it's not that rare. If we can only unlock outfits by that shop then it can be a little bit grindy

35 minutes ago, Shadow_Knight542 said:

No it's not really a huge grind I already got 4 lore pieces while I only need 12 for the trophy 

the only trophy that kinda requires to grind a little bit is "Setter Of Trends" because you have to unlock a lot of outfits, I saw while playing a run that there is a shop with outfits I haven't been there yet but saw it like 3 times so it's not that rare. If we can only unlock outfits by that shop then it can be a little bit grindy

Ok got it, I just built that new building for crafting outfits and was kinda scared of how many pieces in there... I mean, if you could just buy them that's ok, otherwise I'm not sure.
Lore is ok I assume. But still you need to make those 12 disciples (get them to 10 lvl first) and hatch 5 eggs. Upgrade the temple (probably fully, cause I didn't get trophy for upgrading it once).
For me, that's sounds like a pretty huge grind tho

Edited by avalyanart

I unlocked a secret outfit by completing the drum circle with he who wants, you also get 10 of them from a new npc that shows up on crusades for 5 gold bars each.

Cannot quite figure out how to complete Sozo's questline. After you revive him he asks you to rescue mushroom followers which he promptly eats. After the third one he mentions that the only thing that would stop him is jail. So he's been sitting in my jail for about a week in game now with no progress, anytime I let him out he tries to eat the mushroomo.

I've also been unable to locate a single secret room with a lore tablet.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, redgoesfaster said:

Cannot quite figure out how to complete Sozo's questline. After you revive him he asks you to rescue mushroom followers which he promptly eats. After the third one he mentions that the only thing that would stop him is jail. So he's been sitting in my jail for about a week in game now with no progress, anytime I let him out he tries to eat the mushroomo.

This is a pinned post in the CotL Discord:

1) get his mushroom

2) plant it with a scarecrow nearby

3) wait for it to grow then collect it

4) feed sozo the mushrooms he requests

5) wait until he requests a mushroomo

6) let him eat mushroomo

7) wait until he requests another mushroomo

😎 deny him

9) imprison him when he dessents

10) re-educate him each day until he's no longer dissenting and you get the cutscene

Guess you have to deny his request first, then re-educate him.

7 minutes ago, sirofimovich said:

I planted a Sozo mushroom and a bird ate it, has anyone experienced this? Is it still possible to get it, or do the developers suggest starting the game over again?

See abovw. Plant it with a scarecrow nearby

14 hours ago, Ranari_Kai said:

The newly added accessibilty options include unlimited hp and fervour.

Just a heads up for those of you who like to use them or find the game too hard

Does using this disable trophies? If not, I wonder if it'll make the "beat X boss without taking damage" trophies incredibly easy.

54 minutes ago, The_Pope93 said:

Does using this disable trophies? If not, I wonder if it'll make the "beat X boss without taking damage" trophies incredibly easy.

I believe it dosen't disable trophies but if you want to do the "defeat X boss without taking damage" trophies you can just go into purgatory select boss rush and select the "Fleece of The Berserker" what this fleece does is that you deal 10x damage but you only have 1 heart which is fine because you can't take damage at all for trophy

• Like 1

Started the dlc today and man i love this game so much, usually i am totally annoyed by reinstalling games for dlc but CotL is just a fucking masterpiece. 

One question, maybe someone already figured it out. I`ve built the Tailor and created a couple of Outfits but... GOSH there are SO many o_O do we really need ALL of them for the trophy? There are a few categories such as main and dlc but it`s a bit cryptic how many are actually needed. 

Thx in advance ^^

Edited by DavySuicide

3 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

One question, maybe someone already figured it out. I`ve built the Tailor and created a couple of Outfits but... GOSH there are SO many o_O do we really need ALL of them for the trophy? There are a few categories such as main and dlc but it`s a bit cryptic how many are actually needed. 

Yeah apparently you need them all. I bought every outfit from the worm and even then I haven't unlocked the trophy. I know there are a couple other outfits, like the one you're given when you get your first disciple and the maid outfit you obtain from maxing out your broom. I don't know if there are others like that though, I'm missing the maid one so I'll see if that pops the trophy or not lol

EDIT:

Regarding the clothes, these are the requirements: 

Spoiler

Unlocked by default: Acolyte Robe, Peasant Blousee, Labourer Tunic, Ragged Robes.

Unlocked during crusades as loot/purchasable from NPC: Merchant shirt, Evening Frock, Genteel Jacket, Scholar Shirt, Modest Robes, Sensible Dress, Grass Skirt, Night Shirt, Picnic Attire

Special conditions:
Naked (perform rite of lust for the 1st time)
Wedding Dress (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Wedding Suit (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Chef's Jacket (crack an egg 3x)
Knight Armour (heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor)
Ceremonial Robes (after the same Follower confesses 5 times)
Maid Dress (clean up 100 poops/vomit)
Fancy Robes (absolve Sin from Follower 5x)
Butler Vest (Unlocked after 30 drinks at the Drinkhouse)
Jesters Costume (craft 25 outfits)
Warriors Cuirass (Unlocked when Follower wins/lose 3 fights in the fight pit)

And, in true Cult of the Lamb fashion, the Naked outfit is bugged. I haven't gotten it even when I have done the requirements multiple times. I've read of a couple other persons having this happen on other platforms, but no word on a fix or workaround (or not that I could find).

EDIT 2: I was able to get the naked outfit by tearing down the Tailor and rebuilding it. After that I performed the ritual and the recipe dropped.

Edited by ZinHunterAK
Add more stuff
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, ZinHunterAK said:

Yeah apparently you need them all. I bought every outfit from the worm and even then I haven't unlocked the trophy. I know there are a couple other outfits, like the one you're given when you get your first disciple and the maid outfit you obtain from maxing out your broom. I don't know if there are others like that though, I'm missing the maid one so I'll see if that pops the trophy or not lol

EDIT:

Regarding the clothes, these are the requirements: 

Reveal hidden contents

Unlocked by default: Acolyte Robe, Peasant Blousee, Labourer Tunic, Ragged Robes.

Unlocked during crusades as loot/purchasable from NPC: Merchant shirt, Evening Frock, Genteel Jacket, Scholar Shirt, Modest Robes, Sensible Dress, Grass Skirt, Night Shirt, Picnic Attire

Special conditions:
Naked (perform rite of lust for the 1st time)
Wedding Dress (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Wedding Suit (unlocked after 3 weddings)
Chef's Jacket (crack an egg 3x)
Knight Armour (heart demon drops once you unlock Tailor)
Ceremonial Robes (after the same Follower confesses 5 times)
Maid Dress (clean up 100 poops/vomit)
Fancy Robes (absolve Sin from Follower 5x)
Butler Vest (Unlocked after 30 drinks at the Drinkhouse)
Jesters Costume (craft 25 outfits)
Warriors Cuirass (Unlocked when Follower wins/lose 3 fights in the fight pit)

And, in true Cult of the Lamb fashion, the Naked outfit is bugged. I haven't gotten it even when I have done the requirements multiple times. I've read of a couple other persons having this happen on other platforms, but no word on a fix or workaround (or not that I could find).

thx a lot for your clarification, a huge bummer the outfit bugged out on you 😕 i really really like this game, but the developer has a lot of problems with trophies and achievements. 

They should try to keep it more simple and straight forward, especially when you consider, that the game is relatively complex with all the different  requirements and especially because they changed the game, the mechanics and the content so often that it`s probably hard for them to track everything properly. This is the downside of games that always evolve. It`s great if we get new and free conent for a great game, but when it breaks the trophies, it`s just annoying af.