Sins of the Flesh DLC - Trophy Thoughts

When the scroll thing appears above your head, are you supposed to have unlocked a new outfit at the tailor? I’ve collected poo & done the naked dance ritual and during both activities I got an animation of a scroll thing appearing over my head, like I had unlocked something, but then nothing new is unlocked in the tailor, it only has the original 4 starting outfits. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the final two lore pieces? One from Haro and one from Monch, I feel like I'm visiting every '?' room I see but I'm not encountering them. I'm doing runs of Anura and Darkwood for easier enemies, do they not appear in these biomes?

2 hours ago, smudgedhorizon said:

When the scroll thing appears above your head, are you supposed to have unlocked a new outfit at the tailor? I’ve collected poo & done the naked dance ritual and during both activities I got an animation of a scroll thing appearing over my head, like I had unlocked something, but then nothing new is unlocked in the tailor, it only has the original 4 starting outfits. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Same happened to me, i believe we unlocked some follower forms (not outfits!) via the blueprints. Don't worry, i still unlocked all outfits and got the trophy afterwards.

13 minutes ago, Lil-Kiki-Vert said:

Anyone have any ideas on how to get the final two lore pieces? One from Haro and one from Monch, I feel like I'm visiting every '?' room I see but I'm not encountering them. I'm doing runs of Anura and Darkwood for easier enemies, do they not appear in these biomes?

AFAIK, Haro can only be encountered during the story. After the story, the lore entry from Haro is located in a resource room instead that can be found during a crusade. Look for a piece of meat symbol instead of a question mark and destroy all meat piles in that room. One of those drops a letter.

I still haven't found Monch. He's supposed to be in a ? room according to a Google search, but no luck so far. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Same happened to me, i believe we unlocked some follower forms (not outfits!) via the blueprints. Don't worry, i still unlocked all outfits and got the trophy afterwards.

Thank you so much! I’m so used to the game bugging on me I just assumed it had done it again😂

wow, the grind is real, only 2 secret rooms even applying the tips mentioned in hours of play.

There should be 1 guaranteed per run.

Does anyone know if they drop in the second and posterior runs inside the same crusade? I feel like I didnt got a single one there.

1 hour ago, BlackTorito said:

wow, the grind is real, only 2 secret rooms even applying the tips mentioned in hours of play.

There should be 1 guaranteed per run.

Does anyone know if they drop in the second and posterior runs inside the same crusade? I feel like I didnt got a single one there.

Yes, you can do up to 3 "runs" with a boss at the end per crusade. You can have a secret room in each run. There are way more secret rooms than you think there are, they are just incredibly easy to miss. I don't know if they're guaranteed, but there was always one on each run for me. They can also spawn north of small rooms, the size is not relevant at all.

Use the fleece that gives you 4 tarot cards at the start. If you don't get the card that reveals the map, just leave and re-enter the crusade until you do. Takes a maximum of 3-4 minutes to get the card, if you have really bad luck. Much faster than missing all hidden rooms for hours.

Edited by proud2bNs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, proud2bNs said:

Yes, you can do up to 3 "runs" with a boss at the end per crusade. You can have a secret room in each run. There are way more secret rooms than you think there are, they are just incredibly easy to miss. I don't know if they're guaranteed, but there was always one on each run for me. They can also spawn north of small rooms, the size is not relevant at all.

Use the fleece that gives you 4 tarot cards at the start. If you don't get the card that reveals the map, just leave and re-enter the crusade until you do. Takes a maximum of 3-4 minutes to get the card, if you have really bad luck. Much faster than missing all hidden rooms for hours.

Thanks, I'll keep researching, I actually thought about the Fleece thing.

The thing is I've got the map reveal card even on the first run, yet I completed the crusade in the end and there wasn't a single hidden room in the maps it followed since acquiring the card. It's been incredibly frustrating.

Okay, finally have the list back to 100% huge shoutout to you guys for providing important information about lore farming and outfits, it helped a LOT.

All in all a very cool free dlc but a bit grindy. At least for the majority of us who already did the platinum beforehand. This dlc mainly adds cool new content for anyone who now starts the game. 

Cheers, Davy 

On 1/17/2024 at 3:29 AM, veryrareoriginal said:

I've noticed the DLC trophy title is all in lower case

Mildly infuriating, ain’t it?

On 1/18/2024 at 4:27 PM, true_ven0hm said:

Seems like I've encountered a bug where I can't decline Sozo's quest for Mushroomos: the quest just being automatically accepted at the end of his plea, no accept/decline prompt like with any other follower's quest. (I've already fed him 5 to 7 poor guys due to this.)

Ok, I solved this.

After saving Mushroomo from Anura, indoctrinate him first, and only then collect your reward from Sozo.

This way next time he offers you the quest, you'll be able to decline it. 

I hope this would help somebody.

As for Sozo, my reputation was so low that he rebelled, so I was able to put him in prison and discipline him for 3 days.

Do you know if the DLC adds new appearances? I haven't got this trophy yet, I've still got about 10 appearances to get, but I can't buy anything and the celestial replacement doesn't give me any. I've recruited a worm behind the outfit seller's tent, so maybe it's hidden in the secret rooms?  I haven't found any yet...

10 minutes ago, Germignion said:

Do you know if the DLC adds new appearances? I haven't got this trophy yet, I've still got about 10 appearances to get, but I can't buy anything and the celestial replacement doesn't give me any. I've recruited a worm behind the outfit seller's tent, so maybe it's hidden in the secret rooms?  I haven't found any yet...

Sins of the Flesh adds 7 forms, the snake is given after finding the 10 secret lore rooms (in combat areas, not the npc rooms or graveyards), the lemur, caterpillar and seal will hatch from golden eggs, and you’ve gotten the worm.

Edit: There’s also a new dog form to be gotten from Forneus in Darkwood and the Mushroomo form from healed Sozo

The other missing forms must be from other events, if you can describe them I can probably help you find them

Edited by Hurricane_Tanya

Sozo gave me his hat. The shapes in the DLC look like a hammerhead shark, an alpaca, a tiger, a cat and a ladybug. In the first list I can't quite make out, it looks like a snake, a wolf (probably the Forneus one), another wolf with big ears and the other three insects.

Trying to understand the information about the secret rooms you're talking about (I'm terrible at English), I managed to find one, but I couldn't collect the reward because I didn't have any life to sacrifice because of the unlimited life option. 

Cult-Of-The-Lamb-20240129203035.jpgCult-Of-The-Lamb-20240129203105.jpg

On 1/17/2024 at 10:01 PM, iSisko87 said:

For those wondering, the 12 disciples do not have to be alive in the village at the same time. Even if they die or leave the cult, those converted still count towards the trophy

I believe reviving a dead Disciple counts as a +1.

The trophy popped for me at my 11th Disciple, but I had previously brought one to life. I currently have 9 alive Disciples and 2 dead, so for sure I haven't ascended 12 different characters.

As for the lore, I currently miss only Haro's. I found Monch twice on Anchordeep while doing the "NG+" run, but I haven't had a single meat room ever since starting the DLC. Crossing my fingers.

About the 4-tarot card fleece "strategy" for revealing the map, it just isn't it. I've got all tarot cards unlocked, so basically, there's less than a 10% chance for me to get it to show up at the start. Yesterday I reseted for more than 30 minutes without getting it once. In the end, I just kept hitting every single room until I found them. 10 wasn't that hard, honestly. I was averaging 1 every 2 runs, probably. Just remember not to wear the Berserker fleece until you're done with them, since these lore entries require 1 heart sacrifice and you won't be able to do it since you're running with 1/2.

Edited by Vanqishd

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful using the Hatchery, I had one glitch to lock the game if I tried to hatch an egg which bugged the Upgrade Temple trophy.

Luckily I had a save from before I touched it and fixed it by deleting the Hatchery and smashing the egg.

I started the DLC today and I already have a bug. As a side quest The One Who Waits requests me to perform a funeral ritual for a specific deceased follower. When I select the ceremonty the "!" is visible on the funeral ritual, but the deceased is not in the list of the followers. Besides, this side quest does not seem to be time-limited, so I hope this does not blocks other side quests too 😠

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 10:35 PM, Migaellou said:

I started the DLC today and I already have a bug. As a side quest The One Who Waits requests me to perform a funeral ritual for a specific deceased follower. When I select the ceremonty the "!" is visible on the funeral ritual, but the deceased is not in the list of the followers.

Did you check the morgue? I'm note sure the funeral is possible if the body is not prepared for that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 1:33 AM, true_ven0hm said:

Did you check the morgue? I'm note sure the funeral is possible if the body is not prepared for that.

I managed to fix this: I resurrected this follower (which was available in the list of deceased ones in this case - by the way the more people are dead, the more the game freeze when loading the list -), then killed him, and then he was available for a funeral ceremony as he had just died again 😂 and I was able to complete the quest.

Edited by Migaellou