Best Way to get Holo cards as NMS?

megabassxz

On 4/27/2024 at 2:03 AM, Voss_Wtr said:

Instead of pulling packs, there's now an option to exchange 10 gold players from the '24 NBA: Series 2 theme for a guaranteed holo pack which you can repeat with a 1hr cooldown. You can find the pack in The Exchange and to get the cards you can filter the Player Market to meet the theme and color with each card costing 250 VC or 525 MTP. Will take you 13 hours minimum and 32,500 VC or 68,250 MTP depending on your choice of currency, assuming you have no previous holos.

yess this works, finally bro after so long i can get this trophy, thanks a lot!

On 5/10/2024 at 7:50 PM, Sxmurai999 said:

yess this works, finally bro after so long i can get this trophy, thanks a lot!

Can get all the trophies for 2k24 both versions if start now? NBA today on ps4 all good till playoffs end in june?

18 hours ago, ChowderlyDude said:

Can get all the trophies for 2k24 both versions if start now? NBA today on ps4 all good till playoffs end in june?

Yes its definitely possible, although that sounds like hell haha. Good luck.

4 hours ago, Sxmurai999 said:

Yes its definitely possible, although that sounds like hell haha. Good luck.

well i did plat both versions of 2k23 that was quite a grind (well i still need to do jordan challenges on ps4 but eh). i really enjoyed playing The W online to get progression and playing other people online so i dont know im going to think about it over the next few days as the baller edition is 16 right now.

8 hours ago, ChowderlyDude said:

well i did plat both versions of 2k23 that was quite a grind (well i still need to do jordan challenges on ps4 but eh). i really enjoyed playing The W online to get progression and playing other people online so i dont know im going to think about it over the next few days as the baller edition is 16 right now.

This year the W is more of a grind than last year. Last year I too enjoyed playing online I was winning consistently against randoms and getting about 6000 exp each game. This year online only rewards you with less then 2000. 

On 5/16/2024 at 4:03 AM, ChowderlyDude said:

Well, I would be checking first for the Shattered trophy, because so far there were only two ways to get it and one of them requires you to win 7 Unlimited games, 10 TTO Coop, 10 TTO and 10 Clutch online…. So, if you feel confident you can pull that out (or hoping that they include another shattered prize), then go ahead.

1 hour ago, godhand2k said:

Well, I would be checking first for the Shattered trophy, because so far there were only two ways to get it and one of them requires you to win 7 Unlimited games, 10 TTO Coop, 10 TTO and 10 Clutch online…. So, if you feel confident you can pull that out (or hoping that they include another shattered prize), then go ahead.

Well according to the blog post for the latest season, it looks like you can easily do it without playing online if you play everyday for at least a month during Season 7.

Every day in Season 7 there will be an Agenda for a special Shattered Prize piece. Collect 30 of these pieces in Season 7 to earn a Dark Matter Gregg Popovich Coach Card, with each piece earned by getting a win in any mode in MyTEAM!

• Like 2