Spec Ops getting delisted on PC.

I never got the chance to play this game yet. I've always heard some good things about it. I did however play the PS3 demo whenever that came out way back in the day. At least it's still available physically.

Edited by Loutisu

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There is a retail copy available so this being delisted isn't as big of a problem as it otherwise would be.

Nah, it is. Checking eBay and there's barely any copies, and copies at cex are selling quickly too. It's  doubled, even tripled in price in some cases.

9 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Nah, it is. Checking eBay and there's barely any copies, and copies at cex are selling quickly too. It's  doubled, even tripled in price in some cases.

Prices on Amazon are in the $20 and up range. I'd say anyone planning on getting a physical copy should do so sooner rather than later

• Like 2

I platinum Spec Ops: The Line way back in January of 2014 on PS3. I first played the demo and was completely hooked. At the time I was not really into trophy hunting, so, I just played it through and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Then after I completed my first playthrough I went back and did a 2nd playthrough. Then a 3rd playthrough on hard difficulty. I also was not great at these type of games at that time, but I adapted quickly. After I finally earned my platinum, I wanted a sequel or prequel if possible. I still to this very day hope for a remaster or remake or something. Grossly under-rated game. Great story, graphics, gameplay, etc. If you have not played this game I highly recommend it. The graphics are outdated by now on PS3, but it really is a gem of a game. Sad to see it delisted. A must-play in my books. Get it any way you can. A 10/10.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

Weird I can across this because yesterday I was thinking what if they remade or remastered this? Just a back thought where I thought this game should be more accessible to people who want to try it. Can you imagine if they made a movie from this? The plots all there and would make for an awesome war movie. Also this game is the only game I can think of that has a child’s or children’s death/s in it apart from fallout 1 and 2. Pretty ballsy for its time.

• Like 1

Hello all.

This game is one of kind in terms of narrative, gameplay and etc. If im not wrong was one of those releases shadowed by other big name games.

A true hidden gem and I recommend who as the chance to play it or get it, do so, it wont regret it.

PS- Delisted from PSN.

Edited by Rikapadupu

On 2/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, TheDarkKratos said:

After I finally earned my platinum, I wanted a sequel or prequel if possible. I still to this very day hope for a remaster or remake or something. Grossly under-rated game. Great story, graphics, gameplay, etc. If you have not played this game I highly recommend it. The graphics are outdated by now on PS3, but it really is a gem of a game. Sad to see it delisted. A must-play in my books. Get it any way you can. A 10/10.

Agree - Spec Ops: The Line is one of the most underrated experiences of its time. Could not recommend it more! :highfive: