I have a question about missable trophies

So is the only missable trophy "Master Linguist"?  I have been following a walkthrough video making sure that I have been getting all of the Al Bhed Primers.  I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else missable in this game or if there is a point of no return at the end of the game where you can no longer go back and do stuff.  Thanks for any info that you might have.

Thanks for the info.  So you're saying that there is no point that is too far then for getting trophies, that there is no point of no return except for the Al Bhed Primers?  Also, I have one more question.  What does it do when I give all of my money to O'aka?  I have been lending all of my money to him every time that I see him.

The only missable trophy in the game is the Al Bhed primers, specifically the 3 primers that are at Home and 1 right before you go into the Cloister of Trials in Bevelle.

As for paying O'aka at the beginning of the game, according to wiki (don't ask why there is black everywhere, i have no idea),

At O'aka's first four locations, the player has the opportunity to donate him gil to start up his business.

The amount of money the player gives O'aka determines the prices in his shops in the following manner:

• 0 - 100 gil → all items/weapons will get 100% increase in prices.
  • 101 - 1000 gil → all items/weapons will get 50% increase in prices.
  • 1001 - 10000 → all items/weapons will get 20% increase in prices.
  • 10001+ → items/weapons will get 30% discount on all prices.

The player can also affect O'aka's prices at the Macalania Woods -— Lake Road location, where, if the player enters and then immediately leaves the buying menu without purchasing anything, O'aka asks the player to judge his pricing level. Replying that they are too expensive drops prices by 25%.

The last chance for the player to give money to O'aka is in the Mi'ihen Old Road. Once the player enters the Mushroom Rock Road they will never be able to give more money to O'aka.

Edited by Starrk_01
  • Like 1

So what are the most difficult trophies to get in this game?  I've seen that this game has been rated 7/10 for platinum difficulty.

Well I won't say it' easy but it's not hard.

Maybe I'm not the best person to tell anything about Final Fantasy X since is the best game of all time to me but aside from this, everything is pretty straightforward and only some dark aeons can prove to be quite difficult( yojimbo, Magus sisters and bahamut) anima is hard but it's slow so it makes easier with haste and quick hit.

Other than this keep this strategy that you will survive. The only annoying thing is leveling everyone up since you need to fill every node in the sphere grid.

Other than that is pure magic.

• Like 1

As for the point of no return at the end.  You can beat the final boss, and then just load your save again and you will be standing outside the final boss area.  So really, there is no point of no return as you can beat the final boss as many times as you want, you just go back to before the fight :).

My recommendation would be to pick the expert grid when you start playing too.  There are less sphere slots on it, so it will take less time to grind to completion.  Also, you can combine paths, and get useful skills on multiple characters early in the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The trophy for obtaining the aeon Anima is missable, as the hidden treasure in bevelle's cloister of trails can only be obtained through your story visit to the area. By extension, the trophy for obtaining the magus sisters and the trophy for receiving all aeons is missable as well.

The trophy for obtaining the aeon Anima is missable, as the hidden treasure in bevelle's cloister of trails can only be obtained through your story visit to the area. By extension, the trophy for obtaining the magus sisters and the trophy for receiving all aeons is missable as well.

You would have to be a complete and utter moron to miss these trophies, you need the destruction sphere to reach the fayth, and the box is infront of you as you are going into the fayth, if you dont open a box that is infront of you then there is something wrong lol,

I don't see it mentioned but isn't the trophy

for beating the luca goers in the main story line missable? Since you can't go back and replay that match?

No, there's isn't a specific trophy for winning this match. You'll just get the trophy for winning a blitzball match which can be earned as soon as you win one if you do lose.

You would have to be a complete and utter moron to miss these trophies, you need the destruction sphere to reach the fayth, and the box is infront of you as you are going into the fayth, if you dont open a box that is infront of you then there is something wrong lol,

Yes I know but it still should be mentioned anyhow. 

Edited by CKS24