Friday The 13th Trophies Fix Petition

The petition was already posted many times, no single dev cares about that garbage website. You would think it has an impact by being called "change" but I guess not, our feedback falls on deaf ears. The game itself was recently delisted and is already prone to shutdown this upcoming December. Sometimes you just gotta accept the cold harsh truth, even bigger companies like Ubisoft will pull similar bs.

Edited by imminent-file5
  • Like 4

On 2/4/2024 at 5:00 PM, HuntingFever said:

The devs couldn't fix this mess even if they wanted to, because they have lost the FT13th license so legally they can't do anything beyond kill the servers and stop selling the game.

Legally they can't update the game. But i'm pretty sure they have the ability to reinstate the database. It wouldn't require an update or any data being imported into the game to be done. The lead Dev is just a complete twat and wanted to take people's money. Only solution now is trying to implement a private server like with Demon's Souls PS3, but good luck with that. But I don't know the legistics or legality of setting up private servers.

• Like 2

been attempted when trophies first went offline and unobtainable which was highest support for them to be fixed which it did not happy so unlikely that this will get them to fix it save the time and move on with life

• Like 2