How people do to get hundreds thousands hours on PS4/PS5?

draqilo

34 minutes ago, AngelicaK92 said:

2700 hours

I only play 1 day a week(more during breaks) and I managed to do 1500 hours. I spent nights not sleeping when I was grinding fortnite platinum. I did ~120 hours in a week during winter breaks. If I would play everyday, I would be at 6000 or 7000 hours yearly as I grind my life when I can.

52 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Well, I spent 21600 hours in World of Warcraft...

Wow, you spent 900 days of your life playing WoW!! Congrats and continue like that! Hope you get 100k hours one day on WoW! 

Anyone know how to do the glitch to get hunderds thousands hours?

My PS5 library had me clocked at 210 hours on Genshin Impact for a while, which is a game I don't own and have never played. Without knowing the exact problem, I'd guess Sony's fundamentally borked software is playing some role here.

1 minute ago, kindajustin said:

My PS5 library had me clocked at 210 hours on Genshin Impact for a while, which is a game I don't own and have never played. Without knowing the exact problem, I'd guess Sony's fundamentally borked software is playing some role here.

I will study how those thing work, I want to find out completely the solutions and discover how to trigger the glitch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

That would explain the numbers

How can it explain 950 000 hours on rocketleague?

6 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Doesn't it still count if you don't close the game

Sometimes it does, sometime it doesn't.

3 hours ago, draqilo said:

I've seen 5 people that gotten 100000-90000 hours? Is a glitch? Do they use clock system?

Are those accounts even legit? anyone from here? no naming, just yes or no. haha Site doesnt like name and shame. 

I remember on steam you could just edit some files, and run multiple versions of a game and the time just adds up. 

Im curious if say I have multiple consoles, and run a game thru my account on them all, will the time double, triple.

Edited by Fing3rButt3r3

its good to see such high number on game especially since spent so much time on a game 

if your idling for high amount of hours reached just pointless and no point just using your console waste of electricity and reducing your console life span 

• 4 weeks later...

I got over 6k hours in just Ark Survival Evolved alone, let alone the hundred of hours in other games. For me personally, if i like a game, pouring a shit load of hours into it isn't a hard task. Some call it crazy, others call it addiction, i simply call it getting my moneys worth from something i love. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are many people that play on PC many hours, like mmorpgs , it's very easy to get hours, more if you are a regular student or someone with many free hours, I've seen people play straight 8-14 hours daily.

That can be without a doubt something you can do on consoles, but a total shame that the playing hours is broken to that point of popping huge monster numbers

Definitely a glitch, no way anyone would have that many hours on PS5 or even 4?

Can't say I ever had a PS5 game go over 1000 hours (The Sims 4 was 520 hours followed by Fallour 4, GTA V and Skyrim), and that was when I wasn't doing platinum hunting, just got more serious last year, so wanting to platinum a new game comes quickly after the next, less hours on each game.