New Warhammer 40,000 DLC

3 minutes ago, Alley_Cat_8633 said:

Feb 27th 2024

New Dlc, probably New trophies and hopefully a patch to fix the main game.

In the Powerwash Simulator Discord there was an announcement that the achievement/trophy will indeed be fixed. 

• Like 3

Information from a developer in the official Discord:

10 new achievements (I assume this includes trophies.)

5 levels:
Land Raider
Redemptor Dreadnought
Regal Dorn Battle Tank
Imperial Knight Paladin
Thunderhawk

Paid pack, same price as previous paid packs (Just getting regional pricing)
Coming out Feb 27th on PS4 & PS5, Xbox, Windows, Steam and Nintendo Switch
New look for washer, player model and equipment

I assume they will be doing the same old, 7 bronze with 3 silver trophies for the DLC. Game has a lot of trophies now.

• Like 1

Nice models, although Warhammer is not my favourite one.

4 of 5 went pretty fast, only the last one is a bit more work.

I really love PowerWash, but this DLC was not worth the money compared to the length 🥲

On 2/29/2024 at 4:26 PM, remy--00 said:

Nice models, although Warhammer is not my favourite one.

4 of 5 went pretty fast, only the last one is a bit more work.

I really love PowerWash, but this DLC was not worth the money compared to the length 🥲

Going to add on to this. For those who are wondering the 1st 4 all together takes 3hrs, the last level is 2 1/2 hrs estimate (im a slow sprayer making sure i get every spot) so youre looking at 5-6hrs for the 100% for this dlc

• Like 2

On 2/27/2024 at 5:37 AM, HuntingFever said:

The new trophies are now live but with the exception of 1, it looks like an even easier list than the previous 2 trophy DLCs: https://steamcommunity.com/stats/1290000/achievements

The annoying trophy is this one:

Degrees of Redemption

Completely clean the Redemptor Dreadnought using only the yellow nozzle

This wasn't to much of an issue for me. I use the Yellow nozzle most of the time anyways.

I never have played anything Warhammer related, so this DLC wasn't as enjoyable to me compared to the other DLC. My goodness the thunderhawk job was a slog to do. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

This wasn't to much of an issue for me. I use the Yellow nozzle most of the time anyways.

I never have played anything Warhammer related, so this DLC wasn't as enjoyable to me compared to the other DLC. My goodness the thunderhawk job was a slog to do. 

Yeah, yellow is my go-to nozzle as well.  Personally found the Imperial Knight Paladin job more irritating just because of how tucked away a lot of its parts are. 

I've never played anything Warhammer related either but glad for those who do and thus got the most out of this DLC. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Yeah, yellow is my go-to nozzle as well.  Personally found the Imperial Knight Paladin job more irritating just because of how tucked away a lot of its parts are. 

I've never played anything Warhammer related either but glad for those who do and thus got the most out of this DLC. 

I can understand that about the Knight paladin. Lot's of tricky spots to get to. The thunderhawk was just massive to me. I couldn't do it all in one session. I got to 40% and had to quit and did the rest yesterday and it still took me a couple of hours.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I can understand that about the Knight paladin. Lot's of tricky spots to get to. The thunderhawk was just massive to me. I couldn't do it all in one session. I got to 40% and had to quit and did the rest yesterday and it still took me a couple of hours.

Haha I did the exact same. Quit at 40% a few nights ago and finished last night but it probably took me 5 hrs as I fell asleep for a few hours in-between it was so monotonous.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mcpaddolive said:

Last level of the Warhammer DLC is probably the most grinding from anywhere from 2-3 hours.

The game crashed a lot though, counted 4 times just finishing that last level.

That's strange, I didn't get so much as stutter whilst playing the PS4 version of it 🤔.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

That's strange, I didn't get so much as stutter whilst playing the PS4 version of it 🤔.

Yeah this was the PS5 version, first crash actually shut the console completely off, following 3 just shut the game down and let me report them. I was experiencing a lot of lag yesterday with the Thunderhawk level yesterday but with no crashes 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcpaddolive said:

Yeah this was the PS5 version, first crash actually shut the console completely off, following 3 just shut the game down and let me report them. I was experiencing a lot of lag yesterday with the Thunderhawk level yesterday but with no crashes 

Oh dear, I'll add a note about this to my Guide for this DLC once it has been approved by the Guide Team :).

20 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Oh dear, I'll add a note about this to my Guide for this DLC once it has been approved by the Guide Team :).

Yeah I mean it could have very well just been my console but saves weren’t corrupt or anything from the crash

On 3/6/2024 at 9:29 AM, mcpaddolive said:

I had 3 crasshes and the last one cut my PS5 completely off.