What is your favorite pasta sauce?

On 3/13/2024 at 3:08 PM, Remiferia said:

Sorry @Lord_Mgolivets! 🥺

🎵 I like the sugo, sugo

I like the sugo, sugo

SUGO!

If you are vegan you should try something like Cacio & Pepe veg. Not the easiest to make at home but still. 

Or pesto di pistacchio, or the one with artichokes, they are in season now, or one of my favourite, pasta fredda, that is just pomodoro, basilico e mozzarella, cook it the morning and slap it in the fridge, ready for lunch. Oh oh, don't forget pasta e ceci or pasta & fagioli, all vegan, my late grandma used to make those two every week, if made right and with the right king of pasta, they are absolutely delicious.

For all the others who commented Alfredo sauce to my understanding is just burro & parmigiano, not bad not great.  

For the guys who commented ketchup I cannot speak because otherwise I will commit a warcrime 😂

• Like 1

Something similar to bolognese but with added mushrooms, either big chunks or whole, depending on how big or small they are. They absorb the sauce like a sponge that way. You get it back once you bite into them though, that's why they're so tasty. 

A bit of cream for flavor, sometimes slices of sausage or chunks of leftover pork chops if I have any.