Great Job To These People, They Have The Hardest Platinum

3 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Man, this forum. Now it is assumed that Crypt of The Necrodaner is a actually a 04/10. 😂 Whenever people achieved something hard they tend to downplay the difficulty. The same happened to games like Super Meat Boy, WipEout HD, Dead Space 2, Street Fighter 4 and so on. Apparently no game is hard, you are just unlucky or super bad at it.

Nah it’s not the forum, just a couple peeps here and there haha.

The vast majority, even some hardcore trophy hunters like Floriiss, agreed that Crypt is hands down one of the most difficult platinums to get.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 1:08 PM, draqilo said:

How hard on /10 if I never played a rythm game of my life.

Difficulty aside, it's a really fun game to play and totally worth checking out. I'm terrible at rhythm games, Deemo Reborn is like impossible for me but both Deemo and Crypt are a lot of fun to try and have catchy music to enjoy.

In terms of difficulty though, the Aria trophy alone is like taking 4-50 question multiple choice quizzes and then a 100 question multiple choice test at the end in one sitting and being told you must score 100% on all quizzes and tests or your work is disqualified.

• Like 2

On 4/22/2024 at 9:47 PM, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

Probably like a 4/10 difficulty. People really just jump to conclusion on the difficulty on a game they've never touched. It will be difficult at the beginning, but once you understand it, its pretty easy. Synchrony did release with some decent quality of life changes like the easier Monk, gold warning, increased FOV, boss small reworks, and much easier to see silhouettes. They also finally implemented a mode for Low% runs, which is suppose to reduce the overall time you come across items, so, that will come in handy, and you can actually focus on the game instead of avoiding little items that could invalid your low% runs anytime. Low% runs will always be a pain and so will Coda, no matter how many changes they put into the game.

Do you know of any 5/10 difficulty or higher games? Would love to try something that's actually semi challenging after I've finished Crypt :)

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, enzo0864_ said:

Don’t be silenced @Yukiko Miyamoto! Stand for your beliefs! If this game wasn’t so rng I bet you’d have this plat in days, honestly though. I must say you calling this a 4/10 has motivated me to play the game as well! I will be starting it asap to prove how bad these haters are. I think even coda is easy since technically just pressing buttons at the perfect time at a super fast speed, reasonably simple imo. Sucks how people have such egos just because they spent 600 hours perfecting a difficult game even though it’s all rng and a 4/10 anyways. 

I'd go as far as to say it's a 2/10 game tbh. It's not much more difficult than a shovelware game imo. 

• Haha 3

On 4/23/2024 at 7:05 PM, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

That's if you have a decent amount of experience. The only difficult part is RNG, so technically it has no difficulty as its completely up to luck if they want to make it easy for you. If you are a newbie it will be a 10/10 difficult, as you don't have the comprehensive mindset and understanding what exactly is going on in the game. But once you get the hang of it the difficulty is pretty much gone and completely up to luck stopping you from the platinum.

I said that I never played a rythm game of my life and you say is a 4/10?!

Edited by draqilo
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Nah it’s not the forum, just a couple peeps here and there haha.

The vast majority, even some hardcore trophy hunters like Floriiss, agreed that Crypt is hands down one of the most difficult platinums to get.

Some dude on steam finished the whole game in one day and streamed it. So, with enough experience the game just loses all its difficulty.

2 hours ago, draqilo said:

I said that I never played a rythm game of my life and you say is a 4/10?!

Its not bad at all with enough experience

6 hours ago, Dzware said:

Do you know of any 5/10 difficulty or higher games? Would love to try something that's actually semi challenging after I've finished Crypt :)

Give red engine a try and tell me it isn't harder

8 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

They even got WPs over it. Even made fake accounts to pretend to be staff.

This user said they played 700 hours of Super Meat Boy in a month on the Vita, until @Deadly_Ha_Ha called them out for that, as there are only 730-ish hours in a month. They use machine-translated Japanese when they claim to be fluent.

Not a good look; it's incredible that they try to present themselves off as authentic in any fashion.

You don't even use the forums property nowadays, you just use it to get after people. If you like gossip so much go to X and TikTok its all over on those platforms

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Darkette said:

what

what

You act as if your weirdo actions have been long forgotten - its been months since you’ve displayed your desperation with mimicking users and stealing usernames.

I’m not trying to be a hardcore anything, we’re talking about trophies. I do have crypt on my profile but you’re too preoccupied boasting about your PSN store-tier crypt knowledge to notice the fact. I don’t need to make it my entire personality when I go for it like you feel is necessary.

I’m painfully aware you’ve “achieved” these borderline advertisement style tips on your own, don’t confuse yourself. I’ll take my own advice by not derailing this anymore, but for the love of god, if you’re in fact a human then please acquire some self-awareness. This is beyond language barrier issues. Somehow you have one completely sane person on your side giving you rep though - use the ego boost you’ll inevitably get from it to reread your posts. 

At least I'm not judgmental and snooping into peoples profiles. You say you aren't hardcore while also playing relatively difficult games and completing them as fast as possible, yeah sure. Doesn't surprise me you're buddies with Mr. hot gossip you both just can't use the forum property. Also, this is really hurting peoples notifications so you should really stop this and solve it in a pm or something

3 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

What are you even saying?

You are going completely off-topic in a game forum, which is against the rules as your technically spamming random unnecessary crap for people that are using it for some assist in something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

At least I'm not judgmental and snooping into peoples profiles. You say you aren't hardcore while also playing relatively difficult games and completing them as fast as possible, yeah sure. Doesn't surprise me you're buddies with Mr. hot gossip you both just can't use the forum property. Also, this is really hurting peoples notifications so you should really stop this and solve it in a pm or something

You used to impersonate people for months, create alts also impersonating people, and then get them to follow you. That's way worse that "snooping" someone's profile.

• Like 2

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

You used to impersonate people for months, create alts also impersonating people, and then get them to follow you. That's way worse that "snooping" someone's profile.

Well, both of them have no bad effect so there is no need to compare them. Also once again your kind of breaking rules just let this go to rest and quit replying this is really hurting the random people seeking some help for this game.

3 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

You are going completely off-topic in a game forum, which is against the rules as your technically spamming random unnecessary crap for people that are using it for some assist in something.

I'd normally agree with that, but you as a character contextually can't be trusted because of your history, and that's worth pointing out.

I agree that this thread has taken its course, and I hope you get help.

• Like 3

@Yukiko Miyamoto yes, with enough experience any game becomes easier, but gaining the experience for platting this game is not the same as a Resident Evil.

People liking the game or not has nothing to do with the amount of dedicated hours you have to put, nor the endurance to learn it.

Please don’t misinform people about the difficulty or the dedication needed, when you yourself said you had to bank in around 1000 hours in another topic.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Just now, CelestialRequiem said:

I'd normally agree with that, but you as a character contextually can't be trusted because of your history, and that's worth pointing out.

I agree that this thread has taken its course, and I hope you get help.

You guys are the ones that need help. You guys are practically the ones started all this if you go back through the pages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

Some dude on steam finished the whole game in one day and streamed it. So, with enough experience the game just loses all its difficulty.

Its not bad at all with enough experience

Every game is actually a 1/10 because if you get good enough at it, you can do it without breaking a sweat and obviously, this is a useful metric for anyone wanting to know how much effort they should expect to put in towards gaining that experience.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

You guys are the ones that need help. You guys are practically the ones started all this if you go back through the pages.

Sorry to you and all peoples reading this thread. Didn't want this go so far for a simple question "how hard is platinum if I never played a rhythm games".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

@Yukiko Miyamoto yes, with enough experience any game becomes easier, but gaining the experience for platting this game is not the same as a Resident Evil.

People liking the game or not has nothing to do with the amount of dedicated hours you have to put, nor the endurance to learn it.

Please don’t misinform people about the difficulty, when you yourself said you had to bank in around 1000 hours in another topic.

The game is quite fun so its going to be an overall great experience though. Although, there's that small amount of people who don't like it, which is fine really less and less people playing so it can possibly be rarer.

26 minutes ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

Give red engine a try and tell me it isn't harder

Yea, that's completely fair tbh. Developing a game is much harder than platting any game.

• Haha 1