Trophy Competition

furbeach

Well yeah I know (boy did I word that question above stupidly lol) but I was in a trophy cometition before at another site and they checked to make sure people didn't earn a bunch of trophies before the competition started but not synch them, then synch them after it started making it look like they had earned them during the competition. Probably not an issue unless someone has like 50 trophies right at the start I suppose. Back then there wasn't any sites that had trophy logs either though so it was a lot more work.

In light of this thread, I'll be postponing the playnight until February. Unfortunately, due to the timing, I cant commit myself to this competition, but I'd like to see as many sign up as possible.

so were going to post pone just becuase of one member cant make it :angry: oh well more time for me to add up the games

so were going to post pone just becuase of one member cant make it :angry: oh well more time for me to add up the games

No, we are postponing, so that all members that want to join the trophy comp can focus on that without worrying about a playnight that isnt focused on trophies.

Keep this thread about the trophy competition. Either PM / VM, find me in the CB to discuss the playnight

Comp is less than a week away and it doesn't appear as of anyone has teamed up. Anyone want to join mine? I plan on wrapping up MOH, R3 and starting KZ2, MOH Frontline, Bioshock & NCAA 11.

I'll join you mate, I got uncharted 2&3, mass effect 2, rage, driver, saints row 3, skyrim, trine and plenty more of games I can help out with most of them hardly started.

Comp is less than a week away and it doesn't appear as of anyone has teamed up. Anyone want to join mine? I plan on wrapping up MOH, R3 and starting KZ2, MOH Frontline, Bioshock & NCAA 11.

I'll join you guys aswell, got NIER, Deus Ex and a few other games that will add a chunk of points to the team

Does anyone else think 1000 points is a little to low, i mean if you plat a game for your team that's about 250-300 points right there, especially over two weeks, just a thought

I'll join you guys aswell, got NIER, Deus Ex and a few other games that will add a chunk of points to the team

Does anyone else think 1000 points is a little to low, i mean if you plat a game for your team that's about 250-300 points right there, especially over two weeks, just a thought

Sounds like we got our three!

I have to agree about the points... 1,000 sounds good if you use traditional scoring (1,2,6,12), but the values we are using makes games jump from 100-125 Points to well into the 200 range.

I think it should just be who ever has the most points at the end of two weeks wins.

I agree. There's one team now. Probably need around at least 10 to make for an interesting enough competition? I'm still up for the competition. I have like 5 games I haven't even started yet that plus others started but not far into them that I can get trophies on.