Walk in The Park trophy

• 3 weeks later...

Is this hard; does anyone know? I've just downloaded it for PS4 because it's free with PS+... hopefully I'll be able to get the plat, but it's currently and Ultra Rare so I'm kind of scared that it must be quite hard...  :unsure:

no the games not that hard it just get quite boring so alot of people don't bother playing it on hardcore
  • Like 2

Is this hard; does anyone know? I've just downloaded it for PS4 because it's free with PS+... hopefully I'll be able to get the plat, but it's currently and Ultra Rare so I'm kind of scared that it must be quite hard...   :unsure:

Only Grand Collector and Walk in the Park are time consuming with several levels are hard to beat in hardcover mod, other trophies are fun and truly walk in the park.

Edited by gaoshouye

Could anyone thats got this trophy tell me if its ok to enable Unlimited Character selection mode in settings, or will that affect the trophy? Would also be helpful if someone could confirm if working on the trophy in co op only unlocks the trophy for the host.

Hello that's true if i and my buddy play online co-op and beat game on hard with bard mode on only one of us get trophy ?

Only the host gets the trophy. A lot easier to do it solo as there is no lag.

Could anyone thats got this trophy tell me if its ok to enable Unlimited Character selection mode in settings, or will that affect the trophy? Would also be helpful if someone could confirm if working on the trophy in co op only unlocks the trophy for the host.

Hardcore would technically make it so they only revive once each checkpoint you haven't already activated so I hink it wouldn't be allowed. They even turn off character levitation so that's gone as well. Its not really hard just have to plan ahead and let enemies take each other out.   

Edited by Anewlife2010
  • Like 1

Only the host gets the trophy. A lot easier to do it solo as there is no lag.

Hardcore would technically make it so they only revive once each checkpoint you haven't already activated so I hink it wouldn't be allowed. They even turn off character levitation so that's gone as well. Its not really hard just have to plan ahead and let enemies take each other out.   

I just got the trophy, and it turns out you are wrong on both counts. Unlimited character selection does NOT affect the trophy and the whole " Only the host gets credit for a level completion " thing is also bullshit. My friend and i did the last level together in co op, and we both got the trophy at the same time.

• Like 1

I just got the trophy, and it turns out you are wrong on both counts. Unlimited character selection does NOT affect the trophy and the whole " Only the host gets credit for a level completion " thing is also bullshit. My friend and i did the last level together in co op, and we both got the trophy at the same time.

No as people have reported that it does not unlock for both players. Also if you read properly I said I don't think you can about the unlimited characters.

Edited by Anewlife2010
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you do Walk in the Park via chapter select or do you have to start a new game?

Yes you can chapter select. just make sure to keep track of the chapters that you need

I don't understand what the "Unlimited character selection" means....

means that, if your character dies, the only way to et it back is to hit a check point; HOWEVER the will only come back if it's a new checkpoint. If you hit one and then one of your character dies you can't get it back by going back to the check point, you have to get it on the next one.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

It is true indeed that the hardcore mode and the bubbles collection are glitched but there is a way to kind of fix it.

I'm playing this game with a mate and we are playing levels minimum 2 times, one with me as a host and another one with my mate as host. But sometimes unlock the mode to both of us so we don't have to replay it...

Honestly, I think it's easier replay some levels more time that do it alone. At least for me, I'm n00b lol

That's why me and my friend are looking for a third player. There is anyone that want to try?

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

Hi guys,

For those that are wondering if the hardcore trophy can be obtained in online coop for booth players, I'm able to confirm that, with the current version of the game on the PS4, the hardcore is validated for both player as I've just obtained it.

Only 2 times (on the 20 levels) did we see that the hardcore was not validated for a level. We then replayed the level with the second player as the host. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 3:02 PM, Muldec said:

Hi guys,

For those that are wondering if the hardcore trophy can be obtained in online coop for booth players, I'm able to confirm that, with the current version of the game on the PS4, the hardcore is validated for both player as I've just obtained it.

Only 2 times (on the 20 levels) did we see that the hardcore was not validated for a level. We then replayed the level with the second player as the host. 

Yeah that's not my experience st all. We did pretty much everything in 3-player online coop. Already had some problems with certain exp orbs only counting for the host (about 12 in level 20).

Yesterday we did the first two stages in hard / hardcore. I made it to the end in both levels, a second player died before the end of stage 2. Yet, both the host and the other player unlocked the hard / hardcore emblem for the stages, while I didn't.

Seems pretty random to me. Sucks big time, too,  since the game is pretty boring at this point and having to do this solo makes it even more boring. 

1 hour ago, Arcesius said:

Yeah that's not my experience st all. We did pretty much everything in 3-player online coop. Already had some problems with certain exp orbs only counting for the host (about 12 in level 20).

Yesterday we did the first two stages in hard / hardcore. I made it to the end in both levels, a second player died before the end of stage 2. Yet, both the host and the other player unlocked the hard / hardcore emblem for the stages, while I didn't.

Seems pretty random to me. Sucks big time, too,  since the game is pretty boring at this point and having to do this solo makes it even more boring. 

Told you the game was boring ?.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Told you the game was boring 1f601.png.

We definitely need a Trine-break once this one is done ? To be fair, the first playthrough was kinda alright, with the characters having more interesting moves and whatnot. But the levels are so freaking long that repeating them for collectibles, and now again for hard / hardcore makes the game overstay its welcome. 

On 13/06/2014 at 11:06 AM, Billy_Bonka_ said:

Before calling other people bullshitting stop spreading yours. I've finished 4 levels in coop hardcore yesterday and got only 1 gold emblem. The game doesn't register level completion when you're not host and it's totally random. That's shame because it forces you to replay some stages more than once.