Tales of Kenzera: Zau releases Day 1 into PS+ Extra on April 23, 2024

I guess it's a simple list and that's better than a grindy or MP focused list, but it's also pretty boring. Like, give me some miscellaneous things to do, y'know, not just collect everything.

Good for those who have Extra. I'll be eager to see the reviews 

Edit: also, it's great that Extra gets day one releases on games like this, but I would never sign up again because there is no telling when it will happen again. It's $100 (or more? Can't remember) for a ton of old ass games I have no interest in playing or have already played. Last time I had it, via an introductory promotion, I played TWO games from it, and one was frickin Wheel of Fortune. If I knew that each month a brand new game would release, that might be enough to get me to come back. Even if all 12 nee releases for the year aren't my thing, at least a quarter of them should be, right? Hopefully?

Edited by yowzagabowza

59 minutes ago, PortaLuna said:

The game looks great, but the list sounds boring. I hope this isn't another four-hour campaign and another 10+ hours of trophy slogging. 

It might be just that.

I don't expect it to be overly long though. So, for free, I'd say it's worth a try.

Edited by Realtione

• 2 weeks later...