I'm guessing no auto-pop?

Rebourne07

I loaded up my save no auto pop better just create a new character and get all the trophys over again

Edited by CaveBear912

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

You can re-pop certain trophies by repeating a required action e.g. pick a lock, hack a terminal etc. but the vast majority of the trophies have to be redone entirely from scratch.

This isn't working for me though, for some reason using my old save and picking a lock, hack a terminal will not do it, nor is killing more enemies (It's definitely the one that popped the platinum, he was in the Nuka Cade where I quit because I was like heck with the 100k tickets! and that is where I was 94% on it). I didn't update the PS4 verison, so I am doing that now and seeing if it makes a difference perhaps and then re transfer the same old save and see what happens.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

This isn't working for me though, for some reason using my old save and picking a lock, hack a terminal will not do it, nor is killing more enemies (It's definitely the one that popped the platinum, he was in the Nuka Cade where I quit because I was like heck with the 100k tickets! and that is where I was 94% on it). I didn't update the PS4 verison, so I am doing that now and seeing if it makes a difference perhaps and then re transfer the same old save and see what happens.

Also didn't work for me. Leveling up once more, killing a person, creature, visiting another location, terminal, lock. None of them worked. Redeeming the 100k tickets did though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HitmanMaul said:

Also didn't work for me. Leveling up once more, killing a person, creature, visiting another location, terminal, lock. None of them worked. Redeeming the 100k tickets did though.

Guess it's buggy then, I mean I don't mind restarting, just some of the trophies I would have liked to see popped.

Still don't know why it's acting like Wasteland Workshop isn't installed thought, despite the addons say otherwise, and the fact I can also see it say purchased.

3 minutes ago, HitmanMaul said:

Honestly the tickets was only one I was fearing having to redo. At least the rest of them are fun.

I like how Xbox does it. Just one list...

I am not even going to do the arcade one, I have no interest in 100% it haha. And I got the Wasteland Workshop to work now, apparently updating Fallout 4's verison helps. However the trophies still won't pop for the stuff I have done, so guess it's time to go back to the beginning. It's alright, I already planned a character for it.

Edited by Prince-Varuni
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HitmanMaul said:

Honestly the tickets was only one I was fearing having to redo. At least the rest of them are fun.

I like how Xbox does it. Just one list...

It didn't pop for me i redeemed them on my ps4 save when i redeem more of them nothing happens

I load up my character and pick up one magazine and read 50 magazines poped but i Played a holo tape game no pop i think some of the trophys are buged

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HitmanMaul said:

I had 100k saved in my inventory so I redeemed them again. It worked. 

I had a quicksave right before I redeemed 100K tickets on the ps4 version and it popped as soon as I redeemed them.

I also had my Sanctuary settlement at 92 happiness. Once it hit 100, Benevolent Leadership popped.

Those were the two trophies I wasn't looking forward to re-doing on the PS5.

Edited by Shemhazat
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, SLY-609 said:

i’ll be honest nobody got time to re-do everything 

Facts. The platinum is what, 125 hours? I already did the work and got the platinum once. 25 games are leaving extra in 3 weeks, followed by the next batch of games leaving.

I don't have time to play everything and if I start this, says goodbye to every other game for the next 1-3 months.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, VanDeaM said:

Facts. The platinum is what, 125 hours? I already did the work and got the platinum once. 25 games are leaving extra in 3 weeks, followed by the next batch of games leaving.

I don't have time to play everything and if I start this, says goodbye to every other game for the next 1-3 months.

125 hours? LOL is this AC Valhalla? Fallout 4 is 50 hours max for platinum, even shorter if you know what you are doing or following a guide. No way is it ever 125 hours, even if you were going for 100%. If you don't believe me, PSN guides says 70 hours (Although I think it could be done in 50 if you know what you are doing).

Oh also, for some people it is working that if you have your old saves, you can just lockpick/hack, kill enemies, and some people have gotten Benevolent leader, so it's doable. (Not sure why it's not doing it for me but eh, wouldn't take me long to do 95% of the stuff if I decided to rush it)

Edited by Prince-Varuni
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prince-Varuni said:

125 hours? LOL is this AC Valhalla? Fallout 4 is 50 hours max for platinum, even shorter if you know what you are doing or following a guide. No way is it ever 125 hours, even if you were going for 100%. If you don't believe me, PSN guides says 70 hours (Although I think it could be done in 50 if you know what you are doing).

I checked my save from when I platinum the game 9 years ago, it took me 81 hours to platinum. So you are correct, it doesn't take 125 hours to platinum.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 2