I'm guessing no auto-pop?

Rebourne07

It’s not the biggest deal, you can re do some of the requirements for the trophies one time and they’ll pop, did this with the dumb Nuka Cade tickets and the nuka recipes that are notoriously buggy. Game seems to pick and choose what trophies unlock though, couldn’t get stuff like the read 20 magazines, pick 50 locks and hack 50 terminals to unlock though among other things. 

• Like 2

I have unfortunately not the time to re-do everything from scratch :( A partial autopop would have been fine to me, letting me enjoy the PS5 upgrade without having to spend 80 hours for the 100% (which I don’t have on PS4, I still need to do the Nuka World DLC)

12 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Anyone know if the Automotron exp glitch still works or was it patched out of the PS5 version?

No a lot of those glitches have been patched I tried it myself, the ability to scrap/store items at the same time is the only one I noticed still around

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CaveBear912 said:

I load up my character and pick up one magazine and read 50 magazines poped but i Played a holo tape game no pop i think some of the trophys are buged

nah you have to play it and get a game over (not quitting after using it), just play pipfall and die, you'll get it

I'm glad I kept the most boring trophies saves on ps4, could get the trophies easily by transfering old ps4 saves (the endgame trophies and the 100% happiness one)

Now time to redo the game without bothering about trophies (except the nuka cola's one, grindy and boring af if my memory's good)

No auto pop except for 3 far harbor trophies which is weird lol

In regards to a few trophies that maybe will save you some time if you have an old PS4 save:

Benevolent Leader: this does not auto pop obviously, but, I had a save where the settlement was at 89 happiness, got it back up to 100 and it popped. So if you have an old save with 100 happiness, maybe try to dip it down, and bring it back up, it may give it to you. If not, do it with a settlement that’s not at 100% yet.

leveling trophies: I leveled up 1 level, 74 to 75, and it gave me all the trophies for leveling up between level 1 and 50. 

crafting trophies wont work if you’ve hit the in game counter already, but I had a save where I must have been 10 or so weapon mods short, because I crafter 10 mods and it gave me the one for crafting 50 mods.

touchdown trophy can be unlocked by killing yourself with a mini nuke at your feet.

Home run trophy won’t unlock in the save I’ve done it in already.

• Like 1

Just fired up for the first time. Transferred only the last Auto Save across from PS4-PS5 just to see where it would put me as I hadn't played for so long, and it put me on the Nuka World map and popped the following trophies, which I wasn't expecting:

Automatron DLC -

• The Most Toys - 'Build 10 Robot Mods'

Far Harbor DLC -

• Hooked - 'Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures
  • New England Vactioner - Discover 20 Far Harbor Locations
  • Just Add Saltwater - 'Cook One of the New Far Harbor Recipes
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Just fired up for the first time. Transferred only the last Auto Save across from PS4-PS5 just to see where it would put me as I hadn't played for so long, and it put me on the Nuka World map and popped the following trophies, which I wasn't expecting:

Automatron DLC -

• The Most Toys - 'Build 10 Robot Mods'

Far Harbor DLC -

• Hooked - 'Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures
  • New England Vactioner - Discover 20 Far Harbor Locations
  • Just Add Saltwater - 'Cook One of the New Far Harbor Recipes

Same trophies for me, which is very weird and it does make me believe that maybe more was meant to autopop and just didn't. Might be worth asking Bethesda about it, and you never know. But I needed to mess around in my file and test things out, so it is what it is haha.

I'm not eager to redo everything even though this, for now, kills my distinction of having every Fallout trophy. I just have so much else to play. I may hop in when I have free time to see what I can get, but for now I'll be a 3% for a while.

Edited by BrilloHD
  • Like 1

I think it's the other way around, I think it wasn't intended to have trophies pop (And the ones that did could be more glitch?), feels like they just wanted to make people do it again so that way they didn't just autopop and unistall the game again (Possible some like Benevolent Leader was allowed to pop because it's annoying, but I think they fixed this anyways, because the settlement Happiness is going up more normally, usually I rarely see it get higher with humans living in it).

Just a theory, and kind of get it, wouldn't shock me if more devs started doing that because they might not like autopop and the way it allows players to just not play the new verison.

• Like 1

I started this on PS4 last week, not knowing about this ps5 upgrade. Ugh! It's either keep playing on PS4 to have one trophy list, or switch now to PS5 and have a separate list with different trophies earned.

14 hours ago, TheSalemCrow said:

No a lot of those glitches have been patched I tried it myself, the ability to scrap/store items at the same time is the only one I noticed still around

That’s good news, thanks! I’ll go ahead and add it to my backlog then. No way in hell I’d do it again without that. 😜🏆

4 hours ago, TomHoang said:

I started this on PS4 last week, not knowing about this ps5 upgrade. Ugh! It's either keep playing on PS4 to have one trophy list, or switch now to PS5 and have a separate list with different trophies earned.

As awkward as it may look on your trophy page, I'd forget about the PS4 version and dedicate your F4 time to the PS5 version. There's no autopop so unless you're that eager, you'd have to play through the majority of the game twice, once for each version. That's not even taking into account any additional playthroughs or strategic saves you may want to do for certain story related trophies, plus all the DLC and their respective trophies, PLUS all the goodies you'd be delaying for yourself that come with the PS5 version (60FPS, higher resolution, Creation Club freebies, etc.)

Of course, if you are that eager,, then go nuts and play BOTH versions as much as you want! You could at the very least get through the story at a fairly speedy pace on PS4, make a few cheeky saves at certain points, get the sole gold trophy for completing the story however you see fit, then move over to PS5 and reload some of those aforementioned cheeky saves to explore ALL the story paths for your platinum run.

It might not be a full 100% for the PS4 version but at least you'd have the one gold, a couple silvers, and a handful of bronzes 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

if there is anyone wants to play the ps5 version but don't wanna grind for ps5 trophies, just download some mods in the game and i will block the trophies and there wont be any accidental pops or anything

Edited by TEKGUL1881
misspelling
  • Like 1

I was going to skip replaying this one because I just didn't want to have to deal with 'Benevolent Leader' again... so I loaded my previous PS4 save, saw that settlement was at 98%, so just rested a few times to get it back to 100% and the trophy popped. Excellent.

Also, similar to others, after leveling up again (I'm at lvl 66) I got all the "reach level ..." trophies. I tried to see if I could get others to pop (e.g. grenade on someone, craft 100 items, picking up all my bobbleheads again, etc.) but no go. So doesn't seem like I can squeeze any other juice from this save. But those are fine for another playthrough. So I may actually dive back in. Happy hunting.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 4:33 AM, lindamacintosh_ said:

wow who would of thought, Bethesda are so freaking lazy I swear

The irony of calling a company lazy because yall want your auto pop trophies. lol

Glad there is no auto pop, never liked it and dont get the point of "earning" just the same batch of trophies again with no effort. 

Gonna love playing this gem again from start to finish.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CoregBlue said:

The irony of calling a company lazy because yall want your auto pop trophies. lol

Glad there is no auto pop, never liked it and dont get the point of "earning" just the same batch of trophies again with no effort. 

Gonna love playing this gem again from start to finish.

I just platinumed it under 60 hours, I know it can be longer if you got family or jobs, but it doesn't take too long (I should add I messed around a bit too, did side quests and stuff that wasn't base game related, and settlement building). Do not get why people need to be so upset about autopop, and yeah, it's likely on purpose. What game dev wants to release a new console verison, just so people can autopop and unistall the game in 5 minutes.

I have no problem if someone wants to autopop though, just don't go acting like the devs are horrible for not letting it happen.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 1:40 AM, Beebatron said:

I was going to skip replaying this one because I just didn't want to have to deal with 'Benevolent Leader' again... so I loaded my previous PS4 save, saw that settlement was at 98%, so just rested a few times to get it back to 100% and the trophy popped. Excellent.

This is great to know! I should have a similar save from the PS4 version. I just hope we won't get marked as cheaters if this is our first trophy earned but I'd be more than happy to play again if I do not have to do this one again from scratch.