43 members have voted

1. 1. What prize do you prefer for the giveaway

• $100 for one winner
    • $50 for two winners
    • $20 for five winners
    • $10 for ten winners

I AM IN IT TO WIN IT

1 minute ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

I will do it . I don’t really want the ten dollars but someone must be the first one . 

We both did it at the same time. Who will be the first one? 😀

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JPtheNeurotic said:

I will do it . I don’t really want the ten dollars but someone must be the first one . 

3 hours ago, Henroin said:

I AM IN IT TO WIN IT

We both did it at the same time. Who will be the first one? 😀

Thanks guys.

If less than 10 people enter, then the same person can win more than just one gift card. So you guys might end up with than $10. 😁

@Henroin You got to have one of the images from the signature selection as your signature, not your profile banner. 😸

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Thanks guys.

If less than $10 people enter, then the same person can win more than just one gift card. 😁

@Henroin You got to have one of the images from the signature selection as your signature, not your profile banner. 😸

How do you do signature? lol

• Like 1

The rules of this just seem excessive for what is basically $10, if it was keep the avatars/ signature for a month them maybe but at least 8 months and the chance of someone else screwing up your run...nah.

All the best for anyone that enters but it's not for me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

The rules of this just seem excessive for what is basically $10, if it was keep the avatars/ signature for a month them maybe but at least 8 months and the chance of someone else screwing up your run...nah.

All the best for anyone that enters but it's not for me.

Fair enough, I'll change it so that you can't get disqualified for the actions of someone else, but you will lose that sponsorship +1 draw.

So if the person you sponsor gets disqualified, you lose the extra draw, but you continue on normally otherwise. 

I also added a poll to see if people would prefer to win a larger single prize, instead of ten winners. I might make changes depending on the feedback.

Posted (edited)

Ok, I'll be redoing this to make it less complicated, and to allow people to change their avatar/signature back in less than 6–8 months and not be disqualified.

I'll repost the thread on the 1st of May with the new rules. I'm leaving this one open for now so that people can vote on how they want the prize to work. 

4 hours ago, Mr-Photo said:

I'd like to enter.. but I have no idea how to use these avatar/signature things... 

Go to your profile (you can get there by clicking on your username), then click on your profile picture on the left to change your avatar. Your profile picture is the white M with the purple background.

To change your signature, click on your name on the top right (next to the bell and letter symbols), then click account settings and then signature. Copy one of the signatures in the opening post and paste in under the signature part of your profile.

I'll include a quick guide when I redo the thread.

• Like 4