Trophy Thoughts?

Based on the list, this is looking like a very reasonable plat. Maybe some collectables that will require a guide in the future, maybe a bit of grind, but nothing that's raising any red flags for egregious trophies that require you to go far above and beyond completing the game. Probably a 2/10 or 3/10, depending on how challenging the gameplay is. I'm excited for this one. What do you all think?

• 2 weeks later...

I just beat the game. Quite short but a very fun and unique metroid style game. As far as trophies go, the only thing that requires a little effort is to find all the eggs. They are quite hidden and since there's obviously no guide yet, it's a bit of a pain to search for the last ones.

The only trophy that seems missable is "Sneak up on a squirrel". They don't respawn but you can probably get that one quickly after starting a new game. Or it could be that there's a secret spot specifically for that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foremanskin said:

I just beat the game. Quite short but a very fun and unique metroid style game. As far as trophies go, the only thing that requires a little effort is to find all the eggs. They are quite hidden and since there's obviously no guide yet, it's a bit of a pain to search for the last ones.

The only trophy that seems missable is "Sneak up on a squirrel". They don't respawn but you can probably get that one quickly after starting a new game. Or it could be that there's a secret spot specifically for that.

I'm loving the game, but I can tell the eggs will be a pain. I'm glad they gave us the "stamp" feature for the map. Although it is probably giving me a false sense of confidence that I'm going to know where all the secrets are lol. 

I've spotted the squirrel a couple times, but can't seem to find a way around him... I can see lots of potential for speed run skips, so I'm hopeful that I'm not too late to sneak up on him. 

Highly recommend to anyone who likes metroidvania and/or platformers. This beautiful game only clocks in around 100mb in size. Absolutely bananas!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Foremanskin said:

There is a guide on TechRaptor actually

Edited by ryuzakix5
  • Like 1

You know that feeling when you have found your first "flame", you look at trophy rarity and it turns out to be the rarest one with twice as low percentage to obtain? It's weird. And here I thought that I am being guided by the game.

Any easy way for 1,000 bubbles popped? I have everything else cleared and ready to go, but I want the bubbles out of the way. Is mashing bubble wand really the best way?

edit: Finally got it. You can use Bubble Wand. There's an upgrade for it and it tremendously increases your bubble count. Here's its location (2:47)

Edited by Goatee_McGee