Do you think this will ever come to PC?

On 5/9/2024 at 10:07 AM, Cryogenicide_X said:

I really hope this comes to PC someday. 

If Sony is willing to port their flagship series like God of War, Uncharted, Spider-Man, etc to PC, I don't see why they wouldn't put this one later on.

Posted (edited)

I kinda hope it does because this forced PSN sign-up drama that's happening with Ghost of Tsushima PC port is starting to get funny.

Edited by Eraezr

I'm sure it will, like Death Stranding that is another 2nd party game where Sony invested. Shift Up's previous game Goddess of Victory: Nikke has a pc port, and iirc in south korea they are much more used to play with pc than with console, unlike japan.

16 hours ago, Eraezr said:

I kinda hope it does because this forced PSN sign-up drama that's happening with Ghost of Tsushima PC port is starting to get funny.

All Sony needs to get better at is not selling their multiplayer or live service games in places that don't allow for legitimate PSN account sign-ups when they are required.  It's amazing they wouldn't have any sort of foresight that this could have ramifications later on.

PC gamers will be used to various sign-ups, store fronts and launchers so a PSN sign-up is just another of those and actually a complete non-issue in and of itself imo.  

On 5/11/2024 at 9:09 PM, evs_castro said:

I hope it does. It will allow great mods for the textures, you know...

mmmhh... textures *in a low, husky voice* 💦

• Haha 1

I'm convinced that all PS5 games will come to PC with the exception of major flops like Destruction All-Stars and games that use PS5-specific tech like Astro's Playroom and possibly VR games. 

The Stellar Blade IP is also to my knowledge owned by Shift Up rather than Sony which makes it even more certain.

Bloodborne or Demon's souls never made it to PC. Honestly, I think it's better for the console sales if they keep a few console exclusives. It's fine to give the left-overs to pc gamers after 2 or 3 years and keep some games strictly on consoles. Making every game available day 1 on pc is what killed the xbox one (who wants to buy a fat xbox one when you can play gow 4 with higher graphics and a mouse/keyboard combo to dominate the cross-platform multiplayer...)

• Like 1