How many hours to 100% - is it worth it?

CharlesB753

Now that it's been out for a couple of days, I see some speed demons went crazy with it.

So, paging @ Nerezumi ,  or anyone else who finished - what was the total play time to hit level 50?

Thoughts on the 100%? Better or worse than the Finals?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Man I had so much fun with the Finals, 300 hours no regrets. I might think about getting this since it doesn’t seem to over stay its’ welcome.

Edit: SIKE!!

Edited by MoreFuego
  • Haha 4

Honestly it’s pretty fun! Isn’t a CoD killer like some people were saying, but it’s enjoyable. I’m 9hrs in at the moment and have all the trophies besides being level 50, and weapon level 50. Currently at level 25 and AK at 27. But I’ve used and tried out multiple weapons and doing different challenges, so imo I’d say it’s a 15-30hrs completion. Depending how good you are at it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm currently about 25 hours in (according to my PlayStation) and I'm at level 45. 

Personally I'd say it's 30ish hours to 100%. Reaching level 30 is pretty quick but it REALLY slows down after that point. 

Edit: My XDefiant in-game timer was just under 18 hours after earning the last trophy for level 50 and 100%

Edited by MrLeeNing
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, CharlesB753 said:

Now that it's been out for a couple of days, I see some speed demons went crazy with it.

So, paging @ Nerezumi ,  or anyone else who finished - what was the total play time to hit level 50?

Thoughts on the 100%? Better or worse than the Finals?

Hi, personally I reached 100% with 19 hours of play, often playing at hotshot mode with an average of 6/7000 point game, I think on average it takes 30 hours and it's much easier and faster to finish than the finals

• Like 2

Finished now, needed 24 hours Game time, there is a counter in the Game in the Profile.

But im Not a pro, some rounds with 18 Kills 30 deaths....some with 30 Kills and 20 deaths, Casual i would say.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, xITSBROWNIE said:

It really comes down to your skill level and how well you perform each match. Winning constantly helps a lot to increase your level faster.  I got to level 50 3 days after release

of gun or player lvl

Just as a heads up, you can decrease the actual play time by pacing yourself. The dailies will provide bonus XP. The question is, are you wanting timing from starting and hitting the leaderboards as one of the fastest times? Or total play time?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well I’m lv30 with 14 hours played so I guess 25-35 hours for the 100%, unsure how rewarding the daily challenges are and much extra xp you get for good matches because I haven’t been paying attention.

Edit: Actually I’m at 7 hours of playtime, 14 hours is what the psn tracker shows which obviously includes being afk.

Edited by DHawk12

9 minutes ago, draqilo said:

How?

That's my match time played according to the game. I purely play Hot Shot since it's the fastest mode so I get in and out of games quickly. If I ever do get bored I play Occupy.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, draqilo said:

How?

He’s either joking or mistaken because lv40 in 20min game time is impossible, even if hosting a full bot lobby going 300-0 for a few matches lol. He has 29 hours according to psn so he has somewhere between 20-27 hours of actual playtime (imo).

Edited by DHawk12
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

He’s either joking or mistaken because lv40 in 20min game time is impossible, even if hosting a full bot lobby going 300-0 for a few matches lol. He has 29 hours according to psn so he has somewhere between 20-27 hours of actual playtime (imo).

I have no reason to lie about my stats. Total playtime in game now reads 11 hrs 13 mins. Mind I've been playing with cross play off, so it does take a while to get a match going in the mornings.

19 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I have no reason to lie about my stats. Total playtime in game now reads 11 hrs 13 mins. Mind I've been playing with cross play off, so it does take a while to get a match going in the mornings.

I said joking or mistaken. 20 minutes of game time is 2 full matches, no way to think you reached lv40 in 2 matches so I assumed you were joking or accidentally said 20 minutes instead of 20 hours.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1