[Resolved] PS3 P2P Online Games Currently Down - Trophy syncing unaffected

7 hours ago, Enzo said:

If this gets fixed, I will tank my completion so hard to get every boost done I’ve ever planned. I think this is definitely a wake up call that servers aren’t forever and I just hope we are all able to finish the games we have started or wanted to start if this comes back at some point.. 

Welcome to the club.

Posted (edited)

EDF 2025 isn't working, no lobbies showing available.

EDF Insect Armageddon also not letting me connect online

Battlefantasia looks to be working

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

@willmill97 Could you remove formatting from the first post?

For people using the light mode it's a mess. You probably copy and pasted with formatting when you added the list.
When pasting, paste without formatting and it should be good. (on PC: right click => paste without formatting, or use CTRL+SHIFT+V)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kolm said:

@willmill97 Could you remove formatting from the first post?

For people using the light mode it's a mess. You probably copy and pasted with formatting when you added the list.
When pasting, paste without formatting and it should be good. (on PC: right click => paste without formatting, or use CTRL+SHIFT+V)

Done 🤘

• Like 3

@Smashero

Had some spare time and tested all games you listed.

Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition -> works
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors ->´PSN Battles don't work, only Local and Versus Battle do work which are offline modes I guess.
Fighting Climax -> works
BattleFantasia -> works
Naughty Bear -> does not work

• Like 2

I spoke to PS support about the p2p issue and trophy syncing and the suggestion I got was to make a public outcry on all their official forums, social media, support tickets etc. that’s only if they aren’t back in the next day or two.

• Haha 4

Strangely Enough I can connect on RDR in private lobbies with my alts. No issues there but it goes to loading limbo if you try to load a public lobby. Fingers Crossed Sony fixes this soon.🤞🏼😁

• Like 2

Just now, Prometheous101 said:

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT PS3 AJD VITA PSN STORES ARE ALREADY FULLY SHUTDOWN IN CROATIA.

HAPPENED LAST YEAR IN NOVEMBER.

PSN ACCOUNTS FROM CROATIA CAN DOWNLOAD OLD GAMES, BUT PURCHASING OPTION WAS COMPLETELY REMOVED.

SO ANYONE WITH A PS3 BACKLOG REAAAAALY GET GOING PEEPS.

THE GLOBAL SHUTDOWN IS HAPPENING SOON I AM GUESSING 

No need to scream, the purchase option is most likely just invisible. This is the case in most PSN stores. So you can still buy it if you press X on the space where the button should be.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

No need to scream, the purchase option is most likely just invisible. This is the case in most PSN stores. So you can still buy it if you press X on the space where the button should be.

You can't, trust me.

The store is shutdown.

https://www.playstation.com/en-hr/support/important-notice/#:~:text=Following 9 November%2C you will,or PlayStation®Vita stores.&text=As of July 7th%2C 2023,or available on PS3 consoles.

QXCI7iO.png

Downloading old games, syn-ing and everything works. Just the actual store is completely dead.

REALLY, ANYONE WITH A PS3 BACKLOG.... START DOING ONLINE TROPHIES .... LIKE NOW. Well, once this crap gets fixed.

Edited by Prometheous101

8 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

It shutdown because our country switched from our local currency to euro and I guess it took them 11 or so months to decide to axe the ps3 and vita stores here because they couldn't be bothered.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

You can't, trust me.

The store is shutdown.

https://www.playstation.com/en-hr/support/important-notice/#:~:text=Following 9 November%2C you will,or PlayStation®Vita stores.&text=As of July 7th%2C 2023,or available on PS3 consoles.

QXCI7iO.png

Downloading old games, syn-ing and everything works. Just the actual store is completely dead.

Jesus, this is hard.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks for the clarification.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 2