xZoneHunter

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been ages since i last updated the thread,  :platinum: #80  :platinum: #81  :platinum: #82  :platinum: #83  :platinum: #84  :platinum: #85 added. Next update will be in January probably when the PRD begins :dance:

Congrats on your latest plats, great list overall sir ;)

Noticed you're playing World at War, one of my favorite games.

• Like 1

Noticed you're playing World at War, one of my favorite games.

Yeah i've been meaning to finish it up for a long time. Just finished doing all the zombie trophies tonight. Got about 6? missions on veteran left. So far it's been okay, some tough points (the mission relentless and burn em out mostly) but i'll push through them eventually :P 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:platinum: 99, onechanbara Z2 Chaos 1S60fe08.png

Worth playing? Yes, if you're into Hack 'n Slash games with a lot of fanservice. To be fair the game itself was pretty mediocre. Very short story, horrible level design and really not up to date with the ps4 graphically. That aside, the game offers quite a lot of replay value since you'll unlock some pretty OP equipment once you beat the story a couple times. There is also a challenge mode which was pretty fun to play and offered some diversity. The DLC policy is bullshit though, 2€ for an accessory? No, thank you.

From now on, i'll try to give some of my thoughts on the games i finish in the future.

• Like 1

:platinum: 99, onechanbara Z2 Chaos 1S60fe08.png

From now on, i'll try to give some of my thoughts on the games i finish in the future.

wow that was fast , i only saw you starting it and now you are done? cool :) gz for that :)

PS: tell me your nr 100 !!

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1