Season Pass Giveaway

silverstag88

Alright everyone, I have an extra code for a Last of Us season pass. To give it away simply answer,"Why do you love Naughty Dog?" Please only enter if you own The Last of Us and don't own the dlc or have the season pass. I'll choose the best answer in a few days. Good luck!

Edit: The code is for the United States. I don't know if it will work in Canada or Mexico.

CONTEST NOW CLOSED. Winner will be announced tomorrow.  

Edited by silverstag88
  • Like 4

I love Naughty Dog for its dedication to providing gamers with amazing games, amazing stories, amazing gameplay, amazing unforgettable characters. Giving gamers exactly what they needed in terms of what I just mentioned. there isnt one game from ND i am not excited about. I am a proud member of having all of their games because they do not fail. When I pick up an ND i know i am getting a quality game! 

• Like 1

I love Naughty Dog, Due to the fact that i have put damn near 1000 hours into their competitive MPs alone. i have every UC 100% besides FFF due to it not really being a UC and i plan on finishing LOUs MP as soon as possible.

• Like 2

I love Naughty Dog because they were (and still are) one of my favorite developers out there and only put out epic content for the gamer. They made the Jak trilogy which was a huge game in my childhood alongside Ratchet and Clank and Sly, and I hope to look back on the Uncharted games like I do with the Jak games in all their glory. :)

• Like 1

This is going to sound pretty bad, but I didn't fully appreciate single player campaigns until I got my PS3. Before, I was satisfied playing FIFA or GTA, but that all changed when my new console came bundled with a little game called Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. 

I knew who Naughty Dog were, mainly due to the Crash series, but Uncharted 2 was a complete surprise and absolutely blew me away. By the end of that game, I was awestruck. The story, locations, characters, and gameplay were all top notch, and totally unique to me. All I knew was that I wanted more.

Uncharted 3 came out and amazed me, but it wasn't until TLoU came out that I came to think of Naughty Dog as the top dog (pun intended) in gaming. It was so sombre, dark, and utterly depressing, but I was so enamoured by the twisted beauty of the world. It won't be the story that keep me coming back to TLoU in the future, it'll be the experience; the quiet eeriness, the scramble any sort of ammo and materials, the sound of the clickers, and the many painful stories hidden within the desolate world. 

Naughty Dog have gone from strength to strength. I hold them in very high regard thanks to the countless hours I've been more than happy pouring into games like Crash, Uncharted, and The Last of Us, and for introducing me to the potential video games hold.

Edited by Liam_1803
  • Like 1

I love Naughty Dog, for giving me some of the best gaming experiences of my childhood, with games such as; Crash Bandicoot (1 and 2), Crash Team Racing, Ratchet and Clank games, Jak and Daxter and more recently with Uncharted 1 and Golden Abyss (even though it was by a different studio, wouldn't have happened in Naughty Dog hadn't created Drake in the first place) :) and what I have played of the Last Of Us, so far, has been amazing.

I even went back and bought the Crash games again for PS3 to bring back those memories haha :)

They are constantly improving the quality of their games and I look forward to seeing what they are working on and what games they bring out. 

EDIT: ANNOUCEMENT: I'm EU, don't give me the code if it's a US code :)

Edited by Cobby1995
  • Like 1

Naughty Dog is love, Naughty Dog is life.

But seriously, Naughty Dog has really shaped my growth, both as a person and as a gamer. From their early forays in Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter, to the more recent (and spectacular) Uncharted games, they have honestly provided me with some of the most memorable gaming experiences. After first playing Crash Bandicoot on the PS1 at a mate's house, I knew I was hooked, and I've loved the series ever since. Then Jak and Daxter, although I only played it recently, really reinvigorated my love of platforming games.

And then there's Uncharted and The Last of Us. Uncharted 1 was beautiful and cinematic, but it wasn't until Uncharted 2 where the intricacy and care that has gone into creating the characters really hit me. From Drake's hilarious one-liners, to the beautiful relationship that developed between Drake and Elena, I was completely hooked. ND then took this to a whole new level with The Last of Us. I was crying like a baby from the opening scene, and that has NEVER happened in a game before. They are truly masters of creating characters and relationships that you truly care about. The later interactions between Joel and Ellie are just so real and believable, and the emotion throughout was just fantastic. There is truly no other developer out there that is quite like Naughty Dog; and there is no other developer (in my eyes) that guarantees complete quality quite like ND.

Oh, and I'm EU, so no point giving me the code if this is purely US :P

Edited by FluffyAssassin64
  • Like 1

I remember playing Crash Bandicoot at my cousin's house during Xmas, everytime I hear the ambiguous mask sound it reminds me of my childhood christmas days....

Then came the ps2, their main franchise was Jak and Daxter

By 2008 I only had a ps2 my cousin had received a PS3 and Uncharted 1, at first when he opened his gift (the game case) I felt sorry for him because I thought it was a mediocre game, nothing ever comparable with the fun I had been having with Jak and Daxter, never been so wrong in my life.... I bought my ps3 only in 2011 and my first game was Uncharted 1 and damn! What a beautiful game. Then 2 and 3 came and Uncharted 2 is simply the best game I have ever played...

....until 2013....... The Last Of Us, marked the end of Ps3 games better than any other game could ever do it

• Like 1

This is going to sound pretty bad, but I didn't fully appreciate single player campaigns until I got my PS3. Before, I was satisfied playing FIFA or GTA, but that all changed when my new console came bundled with a little game called Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. 

I knew who Naughty Dog were, mainly due to the Crash series, but Uncharted 2 was a complete surprise and absolutely blew me away. By the end of that game, I was awestruck. The story, locations, characters, and gameplay were all top notch, and totally unique to me. All I knew was that I wanted more.

Uncharted 3 came out and amazed me, but it wasn't until TLoU came out that I came to think of Naughty Dog as the top dog (pun intended) in gaming. It was so sombre, dark, and utterly depressing, but I was so enamoured by the twisted beauty of the world. It won't be the story that keep me coming back to TLoU in the future, it'll be the experience; the quiet eeriness, the scramble any sort of ammo and materials, the sound of the clickers, and the many painful stories hidden within the desolate world. 

Naughty Dog have gone from strength to strength. I hold them in very high regard thanks to the countless hours I've been more than happy pouring into games like Crash, Uncharted, and The Last of Us, and for introducing me to the potential video games hold.

Congrats! I'll message you the code, just confirm that you want it. 

Edited by silverstag88
  • Like 2

Congrats! I'll message you the code, just confirm that you want it. 

Yes, I definitely want it! Thank you! 

I'm in Canada but I'm fairly certain US codes (with the exception of prepaid cards) work here. I managed to redeem a Watch_Dogs US code on my account the other day. However, if it doesn't work, I'll happily give it back to you so you can give it to someone else. :D

Thanks again!

Yes, I definitely want it! Thank you! 

I'm in Canada but I'm fairly certain US codes (with the exception of prepaid cards) work here. I managed to redeem a Watch_Dogs US code on my account the other day. However, if it doesn't work, I'll happily give it back to you so you can give it to someone else. :D

Thanks again!

No problem, sending now! 

• Like 1