The Warriors (?)

Project CARS

The Witcher 3

Sly (?)

Tomb Raider (?)

Bioshock (?)

(?)* - Unknown version of game.

Edited by Ortreb

I share many whishes that most users said above me, but what I hardly wish two things that are like a mirage in the desert, I would love to see Crash Bandicoot return to NaughtyDog and make an announcement, or I would like to see Syphon Filter beeing reborn, any of these two would make me go crazy!

• Like 3

Promising news from the Naughty Dog Corner peeps ! big up :)

After the success of Uncharted 2, developer Naughty Dog branched out into a 2 team studio for the first time in existence. The newly created team would begin work on Uncharted 3 while the other would pool its resources to bring us The Last of Us two years later.

VxxGMnh.png

Knowing that one team is currently focused on the next generation of Uncharted, it leaves us to wonder what team 2 is working on. Along with announcing the Uncharted 4 restructure earlier today, Naughty Dog Co-President Evan Wells has also confirmed that the second team is indeed hard at work on an unannounced game. While it is still in very "early pre-production stages," it begs the question "what is it?" Perhaps a new IP, or even a return to their roots in the form of Crash Bandicoot/Jak & Daxter? We'll likely need to wait for E3 next week to learn more.

Original link:

http://ps3trophies.com/forums/playstation-trophy-news/41782-naughty-dog-working-unannounced-game.html

Edited by DarKNesS_X