Mortal Kombat 10?

pandairo

"Mortal Kombat 10 has been listed for Amazon UK for PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Though the listing has since been removed, MP1st managed to take a screengrab. The release date given was a vague 2015, though as it appears to have gone up prematurely there's no way of knowing how accurate this is."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/06/02/mortal-kombat-10-leaks-thanks-to-amazon-listing

Even though I don't have a PS4 yet, I was hoping it would be current-gen only. Cross-gen releases still make sense due to the huge install base of the previous gen, but you can't hope to build a stronger install base for current-gen without letting the previous one go, especially not when differences between versions boil down to better textures and framerate... By the look of it, current-gen exclusives will really pick up speed only from the second semester of 2015 onwards...

• Like 2

Even though I don't have a PS4 yet, I was hoping it would be current-gen only. Cross-gen releases still make sense due to the huge install base of the previous gen, but you can't hope to build a stronger install base for current-gen without letting the previous one go, especially not when differences between versions boil down to better textures and framerate... By the look of it, current-gen exclusives will really pick up speed only from the second semester of 2015 onwards...

Yes I agree, I don't have a PS4 yet either and I wouldn't buy it for PS3 even if it did come out on it.

• Like 1

Does that take anywhere near 300 hours?

I'm currently working on level 100 in Injustice. I'm at level 59 currently, and each level now is 100,000+xp. You get ~1,500xp for a normal fight, so level 100 could take forever...

Dat trailer hype. Seriously though, this trailer looks amazing. Love the effects and the way everything looks especially during the ending.

Also loved it. Top things that caught my eye:

- How they apparently are going to make the X-Rays look more detailed and realistic;

- How interactions with itens from the scenario/weapons seem to be back. Which makes perfect sense if you think that MK4 introduced this to the series and, if they decide to follow the storyline from the reboot, the events of MK4 would be the next natural development;

- The trailer seems to be a mix of pre-rendered scenes and in-game combat. From the little that is shown, combat seems to be A LOT more fluid.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

There's also a possibility that Konquest mode (from Deception) may come back according to Ed Boon. With that said, I really hope they do a Shaolin Monks 2. Boon said that he would like to do a Shaolin Monks 2, so here's hoping!!!! :)