Mortal Kombat 10?

pandairo

You're not the only one who believes that. I thought "Whoa! This is gonna be awesome!"

It was still good, but the rapping kinda ruined it for me.

the beat was good, but Wizs rapping doesnt fit the game [he sucks anyway] shouldve used a darker rapper IMO.

• Like 1

s_38_111__38111-xlarge.jpg

Would've made the trailer 100X better. 

Parker

Now this is a story all about how Earthrealm got flipped turned upside down. Now if you would like to take a minute and sit right there, I will tell you how Scorpion torched someone medium rare :pimp:

• Like 1

There's also a possibility that Konquest mode (from Deception) may come back according to Ed Boon. With that said, I really hope they do a Shaolin Monks 2. Boon said that he would like to do a Shaolin Monks 2, so here's hoping!!!! :)

Could you image that?

MK: Deception-styled free-roam (minus the training aspect) mixed together with MK9's wonderful Story Mode.

DAY 1 PURCHASE.

Brotha Lynch would be my first choice, G-Mo Skee [big MK fan] or Tech N9ne also come to mind. They have enough dark songs that they wouldn't even need to record a new song.

I was thinking the same thing [brotha Lynch Hung]; I'm still trying to figure out why NRS decided to go with Khalifa and his mainstream "swagg/yolo" azz. It must have been for a business or promotional sake. Personally, I would have preferred no backing music; maybe atmospheric ambience or something similar to the MK9 announcement trailer. Oh well, what's done is done I suppose, but I still don't have to like it  :angry: .

• Like 1

Could you image that?

MK: Deception-styled free-roam (minus the training aspect) mixed together with MK9's wonderful Story Mode.

DAY 1 PURCHASE.

I was thinking the same thing [brotha Lynch Hung]; I'm still trying to figure out why NRS decided to go with Khalifa and his mainstream "swagg/yolo" azz. It must have been for a business or promotional sake. Personally, I would have preferred no backing music; maybe atmospheric ambience or something similar to the MK9 announcement trailer. Oh well, what's done is done I suppose, but I still don't have to like it  :angry: .

I read a comment saying that Wiz is a big MK fan apparently and wrote the song for the game - who knows. I hate it as well, oh well... as long as theres better music when im breaking bones in the game.

• Like 1

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/mortal-kombat-x/115242

I just found this today, and I'm bit excited. Also it seams that there is a Gamestop Poster Bonus with Pre-Order.

If you do plan to want this Poster, I recommend telling the Clerk for it. Gamestop Clerks tend to either forget to give you one, or just refuse to do it; then the posters end up on someone's Dumpster Dive video.

Normally I don't let it bother me, but this time i'm gonna tell them first thing, when i pre-order.

Anyway Mortal Kombat X's trailer is Cool:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ci6lMQNLKZU

There's also a possibility that Konquest mode (from Deception) may come back according to Ed Boon. With that said, I really hope they do a Shaolin Monks 2. Boon said that he would like to do a Shaolin Monks 2, so here's hoping!!!! :)

Hoping they bring Konquest back, such a fun mode to complete as-well as adding trophies into it. Besides that, Shaolin Monks 2 would also be on my pre-order list, that too was such an enjoyable game 

news_mortal_kombat_x_unveiled-15356.jpg

mortal_kombat_x.jpg

• Like 1

I read a comment saying that Wiz is a big MK fan apparently and wrote the song for the game - who knows. I hate it as well, oh well... as long as theres better music when im breaking bones in the game.

Pssh... I personally dislike WK's music (I don't even like mentioning or saying his ridiculous name), and to mix it in with my favorite game franchise of all time is a huge disappointment, because now Mortal Kombat X will always be remembered for that hideous soundtrack. I'm fairly certain a large portion of the views the teaser trailer received are indebted to WK's track though, which is great for NetherRealm Studios' pocket and MKX's promotion, but now the small MK Kommunity is infested with Swaggots and Yolo'ers; hopefully that situation is temporary. At the very most, I pray that this track is akin to Adema's "Immortal" from MK:DA's teaser (which was actually really great) and not apart of the actual game.

• Like 1

Pssh... I personally dislike WK's music (I don't even like mentioning or saying his ridiculous name), and to mix it in with my favorite game franchise of all time is a huge disappointment, because now Mortal Kombat X will always be remembered for that hideous soundtrack. I'm fairly certain a large portion of the views the teaser trailer received are indebted to WK's track though, which is great for NetherRealm Studios' pocket and MKX's promotion, but now the small MK Kommunity is infested with Swaggots and Yolo'ers; hopefully that situation is temporary. At the very most, I pray that this track is akin to Adema's "Immortal" from MK:DA's teaser (which was actually really great) and not apart of the actual game.

Yes, lets hope so there are better songs in the game. But i think the swaggots will stay with Tekken for now. But who knows what other music they will use to promote the game until its out.H

Hopefully they have a Wu Tang song on there, I screamed in excitement when i unlocked it in W_D :P

But just think how much joy you will have when someone is like YOLO and then you rip his head off his body and cram it through his torso :angry:...I am glad MK hasn't desensitized me to violence or anything :awesome:

• 8 months later...

Spawn-In-Mortal-Kombat-X-e1424152432864.

So there's rumors going on that Spawn could possible be in Mortal Kombat X as a guest playable character(DLC).

http://gamerfitnation.com/2015/02/mortal-kombat-x-spawn/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-NxavrkueQ#t=308

Todd Mcfarlane has given NetherRealm Studios the "Okay" to include the character, so now it just leaves us wondering if NetherRealm studios will consider it or not.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1