Improving PSNProfiles.com

I feel that the limits on adding users or updating profiles (No distinction is made between the two concepts which there should be) should either be expanded or be lifted altogether  I encourage everyone to add their friends  I'd be happy to work with the site organizers on expanding the user base

I locked that topic because it got too off topic and also only one issue I mentioned was addressed  I took the issue that was addressed out of this topic and focused on the remaining subject matter

Made me think of Sheldon Cooper ... Also to be quite honest I'm not going to sit in front of a screen and add any user I may have come across these past 6 years.

Seeing that Sony now requests that all friend synching is manually done, it's a chore.

Edited by Memnoch

I didn't say the site is bad at all  Was simply offering an opinion  I'm a passionate gamer and someone who is into statistics and I am frustrated that I am seemingly alone in these views

You aren't alone but personally I don't need to see all 70 million psn users on here because that doesn't really help with stats. I mean if you look at the official playstation rankings pretty much every platinum is Ultra Rare so how is that better? I would rather the site show gamers who are more dedicated to getting trophies rather than all the people who pop in every PS+ game for 30 seconds before returning to play Call of Duty or Just Dance ^_^

• Like 1

You aren't alone but personally I don't need to see all 70 million psn users on here because that doesn't really help with stats. I mean if you look at the official playstation rankings pretty much every platinum is Ultra Rare so how is that better?

Rarity is not the only stat.

I would rather the site show gamers who are more dedicated to getting trophies rather than all the people who pop in every PS+ game for 30 seconds before returning to play Call of Duty or Just Dance ^_^

So, I can't add people from the top of some leaderboard because they are not as dedicated as some random guy with just a couple of UR trophies?

But still I'm fine with current limits. Real is problem is the lack of information on how much profiles can be updated. Give a warning when 5-10 updates left instead of blocking for a week without any warnings.

Edited by vivan000

Rarity is not the only stat.

So, I can't add people from the top of some leaderboard because they are not as dedicated as some random guy with just a couple of UR trophies?

That isn't what I was really saying. I am talking about the millions of accounts that are completely casual that don't really offer anything to the leaderboards. I have created several fake accounts to help with Modnation boosting, should all of those accounts be added to the site?

Also no one said you couldn't add people so I don't know why you are getting upset, I was just saying there really isn't a point to adding all 70 million users as they will never use the site.

Once again I am sorry I offended you and I hope you will be able to bounce back from this :)