Youtube Subs

Salx

Hey if you have a youtube channel you can post your link here! You sub me I sub you!

I only use my channel for gaming, but Im new so not many vids yet :P Tbhis is just a place where you can share videos, help get ideas on what to record and sub to each other :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNbGu9nZCFrTW9_3vKfabw This is my youtube (:

Edited by xXLadyMisakiXx

sub for sub is just dumb, I once had a channel with 17,000 subs. (CoD channel) I had 17,000 subs, I'd get 4,000 views a video and 200 comments. (on average)

I'd rather have 200 subs who all comment and interact, then 17,000 subs where 13,000 don't watch and 16,800 don't comment. 

My point is, don't focus on the sub count, it means nothing. What really matters is people who actually care about and want to watch your videos.

Sub 4 sub won't get you that.

Also you've uploaded four videos in two months, you clearly don't take youtube very seriously (not being mean here, just honest) so what would be the point of subscribing to your channel?

If the sub number is all you care about, I'm sure you can find a website that will bot subs for you. i.e give you fake subs to inflate your sub count. 

• Like 4

sub for sub is just dumb, I once had a channel with 17,000 subs. (CoD channel) I had 17,000 subs, I'd get 4,000 views a video and 200 comments. (on average)

I'd rather have 200 subs who all comment and interact, then 17,000 subs where 13,000 don't watch and 16,800 don't comment. 

My point is, don't focus on the sub count, it means nothing. What really matters is people who actually care about and want to watch your videos.

Also you've uploaded four videos in two months, you clearly don't take youtube very seriously (not being mean here, just honest) so what would be the point of subscribing to your channel?

If the sub number is all you care about, I'm sure you can find a website that will bot subs for you. i.e give you fake subs to inflate your sub count.

Thank you for your opinion(s)

I've paused on uploading videos because I'm making a montague. I have many vids on hold.

And I know what your stating about the subs, its just a start though. You get recognized more through other channels no?

Thank you for your opinion(s)

I've paused on uploading videos because I'm making a montague. I have many vids on hold.

And I know what your stating about the subs, its just a start though. You get recognized more through other channels no?

Not really, you can network with friends and share subs, you post someone's channel and you get subs from their channel and they post on yours and they get subs from your channel. That's how you could slightly recognized through other channels, but at this point youtube is so saturated, you really need to find a way to stand out from the rest. If you're not doing that, you won't get very far.

Not really, you can network with friends and share subs, you post someone's channel and you get subs from their channel and they post on yours and they get subs from your channel. That's how you could slightly recognized through other channels, but at this point youtube is so saturated, you really need to find a way to stand out from the rest. If you're not doing that, you won't get very far.

Well I'm fine, I'm already doing that with others besides here. Otherwise its up to the subs to find how they want to run their own channels.

• 5 months later...

I have mine for over a year now.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RenkaWong

Just started mine not too long ago, making Hard Mode Walkthroughs of my favorite games.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk_JH6j6h2bBSLa-lB8MWAA

I just started posting videos up onto YouTube, although I don't do subs for subs, but I will sub whatever interests me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TakahashiDemon

Hey if you have a youtube channel you can post your link here! You sub me I sub you!

I only use my channel for gaming, but Im new so not many vids yet :P Tbhis is just a place where you can share videos, help get ideas on what to record and sub to each other :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaNbGu9nZCFrTW9_3vKfabw This is my youtube (:

Click my signature for my channel :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...