Look...... Fresh Meat.

allsop1986

Hey Guys,

PSN name is allsop1986 (not very creative as its just my last name and date of birth lol)

I live in Lincolnshire UK but no I’m not the average farmer Fred carrot cruncher type. I moved down here about 3 years ago from city living and haven’t looked back since. Just your average bloke with a mrs and the dog gaming away those boring hours being unable to work...(long story)

I think of myself as a determined gamer but I am quite new to the whole trophy hunting side of things. My favorite type of game is a large sandbox or open world type of game. I tend to get distracted and spend hours exploring and messing about before I normally complete them LOL.

I spend allot of time gaming on the PS3 but if I’m not there I’ll most likely be watching WWE or TNA on TV or following my passion for the leisure industry, rollercoaster’s, theme parks and sort of thing.

I found this site after hunting around trying to find a social site more dedicated to PlayStation users or gamers in general and after being disappointed with raptr decided to give here a go. So far so good. I'm loving the closer tight nit community feel and I'm already impressed with the features of the site. Looks like there's some hard dedicated workers behind the scenes !!!

So any who before I bore you to death....

Feel free to give me a shout and add me on the PSN

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and yes I've noticed the so called "time sink" problem already LOL had to nuke a coffee as I was too busy browsing threads yesterday.....

Welcome! :]

Your life sounds really interesting, and that's not sarcasm lol. Any plans on getting into the "industry" for amusement parks?

I wish it was interesting. I don't work due to personal health issues so the whole leisure industry thing is more of a distraction and hobby or a passion if you like. I've spent the last 5 years or so coming up with ideas and designs, concepts, 3D models etc that I'm hoping to develop a portfolio site for. Its not a money thing or anything like that but if something on there can inspire someone else then that's my passion paying off in a rewarding way if that makes sense. I've just got to get a decant template sorted as I cant code for s**t....... Photoshop work is OK but its been 5 years and I haven't made a site template I like yet LOL.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and yes I've noticed the so called "time sink" problem already LOL had to nuke a coffee as I was too busy browsing threads yesterday.....

I wish it was interesting. I don't work due to personal health issues so the whole leisure industry thing is more of a distraction and hobby or a passion if you like. I've spent the last 5 years or so coming up with ideas and designs, concepts, 3D models etc that I'm hoping to develop a portfolio site for. Its not a money thing or anything like that but if something on there can inspire someone else then that's my passion paying off in a rewarding way if that makes sense. I've just got to get a decant template sorted as I cant code for s**t....... Photoshop work is OK but its been 5 years and I haven't made a site template I like yet LOL.

I've been working on Blogspot.com with their templates. There might be something there that you like.

Welcome to PSNP!

Glad to have another fellow gamer on board. This site is proving to be quite relaxed with equally friendly members, some of whom I have known for quit a bit and have proven to be fine folks.

Hope to see you on the forums, or....better yet, online for some gaming sometime.