Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums Mk.II

Dragon-Archon

Thnx, I will :D.

Thnx, I will :D, which games are you going to play during the vacations?

No problem, glad to hear it helped :highfive:.

Sadly, I won't have too much vacations (less than a month), but I'll most likely start Borderlands, and continue Mass Effect saga (platted 3, and just got 1 and 2). Maybe continue Dead Space series also.

• Like 1

Sadly, I won't have too much vacations (less than a month), but I'll most likely start Borderlands, and continue Mass Effect saga (platted 3, and just got 1 and 2). Maybe continue Dead Space series also.

Wait, you read my thoughts on Borderlands and still want to play it? Or do you mean BL2?

Hey bud, just wanted to tell you this is an amazing list, super impressive! 

Its actually quite motivating, keep on trophy hunting and providing this community with amazing content (Guides, threads, overall help etc) 

Thank you Archon, and bye I guess :P

Thnx :D, that's nice to hear. Yeah I will, I've started a guide for Ys but atm I'm busy with setting up the Let's Play SO4.

"Bye"? You're not leaving this site, are you?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Wait, you read my thoughts on Borderlands and still want to play it? Or do you mean BL2?

Thnx :D, that's nice to hear. Yeah I will, I've started a guide for Ys but atm I'm busy with setting up the Let's Play SO4.

"Bye"? You're not leaving this site, are you?

Haha no, Im not leaving, needed to say something to end the message! ;)

I should've ended it with a ditto dance party  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

• Like 1

Oh, I meant specifically BL2, though I don't like it too much to leave incomplete sagas so I guess I'll endure the first one lol...maybe, cuz the most interesting thing for me about the first one is that I bought it GOTY and people say the DLCs are even more awesome than the game, so...yeah xD

• Like 1

Haha lol. Im sorry  :hmm:  ;) 

Well, until next time, keep on dancing  :dance: 

What do you think about that, great way to end the message right? ;)

*Feeling like Im destroying your amazing thread lol*

Yeah, it's great :D

Nah, don't worry about it.

Oh, I meant specifically BL2, though I don't like it too much to leave incomplete sagas so I guess I'll endure the first one lol...maybe, cuz the most interesting thing for me about the first one is that I bought it GOTY and people say the DLCs are even more awesome than the game, so...yeah xD

Ok, I got the GOTY edition too. Good luck with Borderlands, hope you like it more than I did :D.

Buddy, loving your new let's play xD

Thnx bud :highfive:.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

platinum_Dragon.png

Ok, so I may not have platted a game, but I got a new, shiny plat anyway. Managed to become first in the Official PSNP Song Vote V with the song "Simple & Clean" also known as the Kingdom Hearts opening (third time really is the charm). It's sung by the talented Hikaru Utada and is among my favorite songs. I used to start KH all the time back on the PS2 years ago just for the opening.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Gold_%2BDragon.png

After becoming first last week, I ended up second along with fellow member Goro in the Official PSNP Song Vote VI and got this nice shiny gold trophy :dance:. The song this time was Gotta Catch 'Em All (also known as the season 1 pokémon opening) and it's performed by Jason Paige. Imo this is the best pokémon opening and after that the openings went downhill fast (especially the Dutch dubbed songs *shudders*). So enjoy it and take a nostalgic trip to the good old days while listening to it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Gold_%2BDragon.png

After becoming first last week, I ended up second in the Official PSNP Song Vote VI and got this nice shiny gold trophy :dance:. The song this time was Gotta Catch 'Em All (also known as the season 1 pokémon opening) and it's performed by Jason Paige. Imo this is the best pokémon opening and after that the openings went downhill fast (especially the Dutch dubbed songs *shudders*). So enjoy it and take a nostalgic trip to the good old days while listening to it.

Damn it dragon, now I am going to spend most of today singing this awesome song :P so many incredible memories brought back just by hearing one song..... I guess I had better dig out my game boy and play some pokemon now :)

• Like 1

Damn it dragon, now I am going to spend most of today singing this awesome song :P so many incredible memories brought back just by hearing one song..... I guess I had better dig out my game boy and play some pokemon now :)

Lol, I agree. Back to pokémon yellow and silver :dance:.

Gold_%2BDragon.png

After becoming first last week, I ended up second along with fellow member Goro in the Official PSNP Song Vote VI and got this nice shiny gold trophy :dance:. The song this time was Gotta Catch 'Em All (also known as the season 1 pokémon opening) and it's performed by Jason Paige. Imo this is the best pokémon opening and after that the openings went downhill fast (especially the Dutch dubbed songs *shudders*). So enjoy it and take a nostalgic trip to the good old days while listening to it.

Congratulations buddy, seeing this remind me I also knew by heart every Pokemon countdown song, the one that played after the anime, lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...