Please Help Me Decide Which Game To Work On Next!

DanielVT

Which game should I play next?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which game should I play next?

• Socom 4
    • Brink
    • Sly 3 (resume playing)
    • Eat Lead! The Return of Matt Hazard
    • Infamous 1
    • LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

I have bought a ton of games recently so I could refill my backlog. The only problem is, I can't seem to decide which one to start "working" on. With that said, I am going to conduct a poll, and after three days I will close the thread. I appreciate anyone's input, and look forward to playing the game that is the winner of the poll. :)

InFamous is good enough that it should have been played well b4 now...especially since Sony gave it away 4 free in the welcome back package.

Yes, that is how I got it......I just never seemed to get around to it....except possibly now!

I vote Socom, since I loved it and you should be able to knock it out pretty quick.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it, but there are just so many other games I have that I can start.........which is why I started this poll as I simply cannot make up my mind.

Can I write in RDR? UC3 or B3 maybe?

I voted Sly 3 just so you'd have the series finished. Lego Star Wars may be a good choice, but I've never played it.

Haha! RDR I played for a while....i got 25% on it, but I just (i hate to say this) got bored with it :o UC3 is the game that I will have finished in the next day or so, thus the reason I conducted this poll so I can figure out which game I should tackle next. UC3 is absolutely awesome, and is the best game in the franchise, and could be the best playstation exclusive this gen! In regards to BF3...I have all trophies on it minus two DLC trophies and the Rank 45 trophy. After I get the Rank 45 trophy I get the plat.....I have been playing it intermitantly while I play other games! Finally, maybe I should get back to Sly 3 and just finish it.....I just needed a break after platinuming Sly 1 and 2!

[soapbox]

Sorry Daniel, Not trolling. A personal hatred of mine is when people say they are 'working' on games, to me, working implies that what you are doing is a chore when video games shouldnt be about that. I personally blame the whole Trophy / Achievement system for that train of thought.

Make it sound like you are enjoying it by having a title that say's

Please Help Me Decide Which Game To Play Next

rather than

Please Help Me Decide Which Game To Work On Next

[/soapbox]

Back on Topic, I'd say go for Infamous 1, A fantastic game from beginning to end.

• Like 2

[soapbox]

Sorry Daniel, Not trolling. A personal hatred of mine is when people say they are 'working' on games, to me, working implies that what you are doing is a chore when video games shouldnt be about that. I personally blame the whole Trophy / Achievement system for that train of thought.

Make it sound like you are enjoying it by having a title that say's

Please Help Me Decide Which Game To Play Next

rather than

Please Help Me Decide Which Game To Work On Next

[/soapbox]

Back on Topic, I'd say go for Infamous 1, A fantastic game from beginning to end.

Thanks for you input and I absolutely agree with you, PLAYING video games is by no means a chore. I guess I just said "working on" because, you are right, due to trophies, it is a phrase that I hear often and I just picked it up I guess. Gaming is fun not work (although some games can be so annoying it seems like a hardship LOL)

You say easy, but I get freaked out hearing about the pain in the butt blast shards :o

It's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. I set out to get all the blast shards at the end of my first play through. At that time I hadn't used any maps or guides and still had a majority of the shards. I then set out to check for easily missables and out of the way areas. In the end, I think it came down to two shards that I ended up having to do a block by block search of each island. Took about two hours of pinging.

There are maps you can look up and print off so you can cross shards off as you go too. If I were to do it again, I'd prolly go this route.

You say easy, but I get freaked out hearing about the pain in the butt blast shards :o

There are some awesome maps available.

The game is split into three islands, so before you continue to the second island, make sure you have all the blast shards on the first island. Doing it this way makes it feel a lot easier when you have to hunt for that last blast shard.

I'd suggest Infamous first....

Witch ever way you look at it the game will turn into a grind if your going for the platinum trophy towards the end.

And then id move onto Eat Lead! The Return of Matt Hazard only because I think after it took me 40 odd hours to plat Infamous Id need a laugh and an easy playing game to break it up a bit. Just my thought.

It's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be. I set out to get all the blast shards at the end of my first play through. At that time I hadn't used any maps or guides and still had a majority of the shards. I then set out to check for easily missables and out of the way areas. In the end, I think it came down to two shards that I ended up having to do a block by block search of each island. Took about two hours of pinging.

There are maps you can look up and print off so you can cross shards off as you go too. If I were to do it again, I'd prolly go this route.

There are some awesome maps available.

The game is split into three islands, so before you continue to the second island, make sure you have all the blast shards on the first island. Doing it this way makes it feel a lot easier when you have to hunt for that last blast shard.

Hey guys, is there any way you could give me a link to the blast shard maps that you used? Thanks! :awesome: