IGC June 24 Line-up(NA) gets "Mutant Mudds Deluxe(PSV)" along with June title's deadline, and "Summer Sale" discounts announced

DarknessKey92

Okay After looking at Kristine Steimer's Article announcing what we'll get tomorrow(NA), here's a run down of what's to expect:

14466300294_063405148d_z.jpg

It’s time to do some extreme jumping with Mutant Mudds Deluxe. A perfect fit for the Vita, Mutant Mudds Deluxe is a nod to classic platformers complete with pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack. The hero, Max, sports a fancy jetpack, which you can use to bounce between the foreground and background to keep things interesting. Max also grabbed a water gun before the mutated mud monsters invaded, so use it to make them squeaky-clean, jellybean (a.k.a. kill them).

The "Summer Sale" Discounts was also announced:

2zdnf47.jpg

Along With Other Discounts:

28hcwgm.jpg

It has Also announced which IGC(NA) titles will be leaving the Collection in July 1st, 2014.

e704lf.jpg

Even if none of the Discounts Interest you, it's still important to know the expiration date to these IGC Line ups; so you can purchase/download them now if you were planning on getting them, because next week's Tuesday will be the Deadline.

Here's her article:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/23/playstation-plus-mutant-mudds-deluxe-free-for-members/

Anyway the things that interest me are Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD (PS3), Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Dust Force, and Escape Plan.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Wow a lot stuff is leaving the IGC

Good news, hopefully we might actually get some decent games in the near future

The BF4 price difference is absurd, especially since I can buy these games at the retail store for way less. I hope this is not becoming some sort of new trend

Edited by Goekie

Good news, hopefully we might actually get some decent games in the near future

It's doing this because NA will have PS+ operate like EU.

All 6 IGC games will be put on the store on the first Tuesday of the month rather than add them gradually over the Store updates throughout the month. Unfortunately, this means that all 6 IGC games will leave PS+ the first Tuesday of the next month

That aside, You guys should play Mutant Mudds. I bought it on launch day in December and I think it's awesome. It's short, but the experience was fun.