108 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Autumn/Fall
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Winter

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Summer. Winter is more than I can bear- not just the cold, but the snow, frost, and ice that accompany it. Sure, there can be occasional heatwaves in summer, but when one goes away, you're not left with snow or ice. The heat I can bear unless the humidity is high (meaning a 70 F dewpoint). Summer clothes are more to my liking. As for the bugs, Zevo spray helps.

Everything is green, the flowers are growing, and the days are longer in summer. Forget about it being dark at 5 PM. I'm in no hurry for autumn to get here. When it does, first come shorter days, then you see why it's called fall (raking leaves again), then there's all the BS of winter that I mentioned. Bad road conditions due to snow and ice can ruin your plans. I like spring much more than autumn because you're getting away from winter and not moving towards it. So... 1) Summer 2) Spring 3) Autumn 4) Winter would be my ranking of the 4 seasons.

I can drink a hot beverage any time of year. A hot mug of Earl Grey tastes just as good to me now as it would in any other season.

Winter or late Fall. I'm not at all a fan of hot weather. Me and heat don't get along. 

Though really mid 40's to low 50's a great temperature for me. It's not freezing cold, but there's not an ounce of heat in the air either.