What is your favorite season?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

• Autumn/Fall
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Winter

Hmm I'd have to say the office season3 is my favorite

Seriously I love the summer its best time to wear the shoes I've collected all year and I'll always have a love for those lazy days of summkervacation

Pretty much same here! Just chilling during Summer vacation is great.

And also, your signature has sent my sides into orbit.  :yay:

• Like 1

Winter.

It gets really hot here in the Summer and I get hot easily and prefer cool air. Oh and I LOVE snow. We rarely get any here, so every time Winter rolls back around I'm always keepin' my fingers crossed we'll get some. Also, there's just something about Winter when I walk outside and the feeling in the air just makes me feel good. It's also the season I was born in so maybe it's in my blood. lol. Winter also is optimal beanie and hoodie weather. : D

Fall is a close runner up as I love to see the leaves change and it's football season. Then Spring, then Summer dead last. The only good thing about Summer is going to the beach/pool/lake.

Edited by youthCAT1590

• 4 months later...

Surprised Winter is the favorite for most folks here. It is my favorite for sure. I hate heat and love the cold. I can always pack on more clothing but can only strip so much off. 

Pretty much this.

Where I live, winter is a pain in the butt.  My parents got holed up for a few days after 7 feet of snow dropped overnight this past winter (fortunately, I guess, all the snow just narrowly missed my place).  3 to 4 feet in a day or two is not terribly uncommon.  It's crazy around here.  Not to mention driving is outright dangerous. xD

But I still love it.  It's beautiful outside.  I'll take a brisk winter walk, over sweating my ass off the second the sun hits me, every day.  It's the perfect weather for gaming as my consoles/PC are little heat machines... little heat machines that send this place boiling every other season.  Plus I love bundling up, and wearing jeans and a nice coat.  Much moreso than stupid shorts.

Autumn/Fall. Doesn't hurt to stuff your face into pumpkin pie and hang out with the family.

Also, I dislike the other seasons for a reason.

Spring offers me nothing but fevers and swarms of bees that sounded like a vuvuzela.

Summer is amazing for crops and the beach, but most of the time it feels like I'm being baked inside an oven.

Winter... with the exception of the two greatest things ever that is Christmas and hot cocoa, it's the bane of my existence. This season leaves me (and some people) nothing but withered crops, frozen sidewalks & roads, common colds, potential storms that can screw up the electricity and if you're still in school; teacher(s) giving you a plethora (a lot) of homework before winter vacation, and the kids that throw snowballs at your back as soon as you enter & exit the school bus.

Winter is my fav because you can control whether you're warm or cold plus it's footy season.

Only things I like about Summer is going to the beach and watermelon lol. Autumn is good too and only good thing about Spring is my birthday.

I prefer autumn (and notably spring).  The seasons of change rub off on me more.

I choose Autumn because it starts the inevitable decay that is apparent throughout all our lives.  Things die and are reborn over and over endlessly.  

Autumn is a beautiful way to see this.  Plus it cools off from the usually too hot for me summers.  I don't know how some people live in hotter climates.

Winter. Where it's always guaranteed to be cold, there are no bugs, and everything is covered in clean snow.

Nope, december can be very sunny and wtf is snow?? :awesome: 

But yeah, Im also voting for Winter. At least one and a half moths in the year where you dont have to stew in your own juice. ^_^

*quotes an ultraold post* The topic is still active :P